January 2013 Moms

Mommy drinking milk ?

We are EBF and I've been eating alot of cereal because its a quick easy meal. At the same time my DD has been throwing these crying fits . So out of character ! Think she's reacting to my milk consumption ?

Re: Mommy drinking milk ?

• It's possible.  Dairy can be hard on their tummies at first.  Could also be coincidence.  4mo is a challenging point.  You could cut back on the dairy and see if it helps.  You could use almond or coconut milk for your cereal.
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I highly doubt it. 4 months is just rough. My LO has started the screaming fits, too. Overtired/4mo wakeful, IMO.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's crazy to me that some pediatricians say its uncommon for milk allergies and others say it is common. My DD's Pedi told me to go dairy free cause of her gas and spitting up that didnt start till she was 2 1/2months old. Did completely dairy free for a few weeks. And had to bring some dairy back in. It was hard, well for me it was. I was so use to just grabbing a snack like a granola bar. But everything has dairy in it. I think it does help my DD a little bit, so now I'm just trying to watch how much dairy I consume. I love the almond milk the PP mentioned! I thought I would hate it, I can be a picky eater. You can try cutting back and see if that helps or it could just be her age and temporary.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • erkieerkie member
    imageloreeann86:
    It's crazy to me that some pediatricians say its uncommon for milk allergies and others say it is common. My DD's Pedi told me to go dairy free cause of her gas and spitting up that didnt start till she was 2 1/2months old. Did completely dairy free for a few weeks. And had to bring some dairy back in. It was hard, well for me it was. I was so use to just grabbing a snack like a granola bar. But everything has dairy in it. I think it does help my DD a little bit, so now I'm just trying to watch how much dairy I consume. I love the almond milk the PP mentioned! I thought I would hate it, I can be a picky eater. You can try cutting back and see if that helps or it could just be her age and temporary.

Cliff peanut butter granola bars don't have dairy!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"