Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Help!!! Get motion sickness on rides since being pg : (

My daughter will be two in September and I haven't been on rides in so long! THis weekend we took her to an amusement park and I felt kind of motion sickness on the kid rides!!! I love love love rollercoasters and now I'm scared I won't be able to handle them anymore!  I'm hoping its just because its been so long since I've been on them and since she's so little I was focused on her while we were on the rides.  I was standing next to her on the carousel and it felt way faster then I remember!  Ha!  Has this happened to you since having your kids and did you overcome it?  

Re: Help!!! Get motion sickness on rides since being pg : (

• are you pg now?  I do tons of rides with DD, even while I was pg I was able to get on most rides.  The carousel did make me a little nauseous when I was pg, but nothing too bad.
  • I used to love rollercoasters as a teenager, but I haven't been able to handle them in the past 8 years. My intolerance for them started before my first pregnancy though. Maybe it has to do with getting older? 
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Loading the player...
  • kaybe24kaybe24 member
    I get carsick just from sitting in the car after having my baby.  Sometimes I just close my eyes until we get home.  I'm fine if I'm driving but not if I'm a passenger.  So many weird things happen after you have a baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"