September 2011 Moms

longest IRL friend

how long have you known your longest IRL friend? I guess mine would be since 7th grade sooooo.... 19 years. holy crap that's a long time and we are closer then ever.

In O's class last week I heard a mom say that they have to go to a bday party for her H's friends kid and she is annoyed he has these friends from so long ago that they are obliged to go. She said she has never kept friendships going which made me kinda sad for her (and also made me not want to ask her to meet at the park one day because she is probably full of drama and maybe that's why she has no long standing friends)

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: longest IRL friend

• I have one friend that I have known since 1 st grade so 22 years. Other one from grade 7 so 15 years. I am still close with both of them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• hoot179hoot179 member
    My very best friend and I have been friends since we were one and a half...so practically forever. I actually just got off of the phone with her. we live about 45 mins apart so we don't see them enough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We've been friends since I was 2 or 3...I obviously don't remember. She's a year younger than me and lived across the street, so we've basically been best friends our whole lives.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I moved next door to my friend Melissa when I was 4. We live two hours apart now and don't keep in touch as much but we are still friends, her mom and my mom are still friends. So... 24 years.
  • Pips09Pips09 member
    My oldest friend I've known since 1st grade. We grew up in the same neighborhood. She lives a few states away now, but we see each other once or twice a year. I have a couple of Facebook friends that I've known since preschool, but we aren't really friends anymore, just acquaintences.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• toriwctoriwc member
    I've known my bff since 1st grade, but didn't become friends until 5th. Either way, 30 years. Crazy.
  • We met when we were 16. So almost 15 years!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • One I met in kindergarten so about 31 years.  The next we met when I was in second grade so about 29 years.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My bff and I became friends in 8th grade -- celebrating 18 years of friendship! We are thinking about doing something special when we hit 20 years to celebrate -- maybe a day at the spa! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • jen4nyjen4ny member
    We met in fourth grade so 25 years. We always say we sound so old now when we say I can't believe we have known each other for 25 years. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • My BFF and I have been friends almost 14 years. I have some other people on fb that I used to be friends with since kindergarten, but we don't ever get together, so I don't count them. BFF and I met freshman year, when I moved to a new school. She lives about five hours away, but we see each other every few months.

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 25 years for my one best friend and 16 years for the other. It's crazy that I've known them for so long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"