May 2013 Moms
Options

Logan is here- Spina Bifida

Hi everyone,

Logan arrived on May 14th. He is in the NICU recovering from his back closure surgery. I am taking things day by day. I just wanted to let everyone know who has been thinking of us. Logan is doing pretty well. His lesion was much higher then expected and he most likely will need a wheelchair and have little feeling if any in his legs. But he is just beautiful. I started a facebok group with updates and pictures. I am not sure I have done it right but if anyone wants to check in on us this should be the link. It has been an incredible emotional struggle for me and I am in the thick of it now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/488906754510851/

It is under Little Logan James

:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Logan James (Spina Bifida) May 2013. Follow our journey: http://littleloganjames.blogspot.com/

Re: Logan is here- Spina Bifida

• Options
    Oh my goodness, he is absolutely beautiful! Continued thoughts and prayers that everything goes well.
    Photobucket Our fur babies, Stella and Falkor!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    What a beautiful boy you have. T&P for your whole family, stay strong momma.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsRKJMrsRKJ member
    What a cutie pie!  Thank you for the updates - I was thinking about you & Logan!  The pics on the fb page are great - esp the ones of Logan & his big brother!  Continued good thoughts are with you and your family!  :)
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    Congrats on your handsome boy. Prayers for you and your family.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Boo0512Boo0512 member
    Your son is adorable, congratulations! Thoughts and prayers to your family for the journey ahead of you. God bless you!
  • Options
    JoJo716JoJo716 member
    He is such a handsome little guy! Thoughts and prayers are with you guys! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What a handsome little man! TP are with you, Logan and the rest of your family.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    He's adorable! You are one strong mamma and Logan is so lucky to have you and your sweet family!
    Me: 32
    DH: 35
    DD #1: 6/1/2013
    EDD #2: 6/7/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    Welcome, Logan! You have been in our thoughts for a long time, so glad you are here!
  • Options
    Congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby boy. He is beyond precious. Many thoughts and prayers to Logan and your family.

• Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with your little guy. You sound very strong and I pray your strength continues. Enjoy your little guy.
  • Options
    HZ2012HZ2012 member
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your LO.
  • Options
    rsage53rsage53 member
    You are one strong mama!  Logan is lucky to have you.  It looks like he has an awesome big brother, as well.  T&PS to all of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He's so handsome! And you are such a strong mama! What a blessed little guy to have such a wonderful family
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OMG, what a darling little boy he is!  Stay strong, and don't ever give up hope for what he might be able to do down the road, you just never know.  T&P coming your way.  
  • Options
    Late seeing this but want to let you know I'm keeping your LO and you in my prayers. Logan is lucky to have you as a momma!

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"