August 2013 Moms
Options

Monday confessions

I called in sick to work today, I'm just too tired to think about functioning. I also ate 2 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast instead of my usual granola bar. They were soooo good, now I'm considering having another one.

How about you? Any confessions to get off your chest from having Mondayitus or from the weekend?

Re: Monday confessions

• Options

I purposely didn't make the bed this morning just to spite DB for not taking out the trash or recycling because I know he hates an unmade bed.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    I'm currently stealing internet from the Rec center down the street because I hate dealing with pushy sales people from our internet provider. I'm putting it off as long as possible, in hopes that MH will just do it for me. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelindsey61811:

I purposely didn't make the bed this morning just to spite DB for not taking out the trash or recycling because I know he hates an unmade bed.

I hate making the bed.  Luckily DH is the same.  It's hardly ever made!

I had pierogies and lemonade for breakfast.

Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Let my older kids stay home from school today. They were told to clean their lockers out last week and are no longer allowed to have backpacks or binders with them. I guess I figure there is no actual learning going on might as well stay home and enjoy a non snowing day It has been very rare that it is sunny and above 30 degrees up here in Alaska lately
    ETA. There are only three days of school left and they leave for the summer on Friday to spend time with their bio mom
    Tara
  • Options
    imagejulie279:
    imagelindsey61811:

I hate making the bed.  Luckily DH is the same.  It's hardly ever made!

I had pierogies and lemonade for breakfast.

This first one made me lol. The second made me want pierogies. :)

I have so much work to do today, but when DS goes down in half an hour, I'm sacking out on the couch. Had my glucose test this morning, and between the 5:30 a.m. wake up call, no coffee and the sugar crash, I'm so OUT for the day.

BFP 8/12/12 m/c 8/19/12 BFP 12/1/12 EDD 8/11/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DH made me breakfast this morning, which is so sweet of him, but...it was kind of gross. I ate all of it because he was so cute and proud of himself, but now I feel kind of pukey and gross.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    Even though my giant boobs are already resting on my giant belly, I would do anything for a snickers bar right now. I think lo agrees since he just started kicking as I typed this.
  • Options

I wanted to call in sick today, but I decided not to. I've had one day off per week for the past 2 months. MAJORITY of the time it was legitimate reasons (I had strep, I had pink eye, my daughter had a fever and couldn't go to daycare, etc.). Twice it was because I just didn't feel like going.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    I woke up at 5 am all ready to get things done today, it's the first official day of my summer break.  After spending 2 hours online, an hour putting together our new glider, and a few hours running errands, I just woke up from a 3 hour nap.  Oh how wonderful it felt!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Second confession!

Today, I'm feeling very ornery, and am loving the drama in the thread above. I'm one of those "sad, pathetic bishes" today! :) 

• Options
    imageStephw32:
    I called in sick to work today, I'm just too tired to think about functioning. I also ate 2 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast instead of my usual granola bar. They were soooo good, now I'm considering having another one.

How about you? Any confessions to get off your chest from having Mondayitus or from the weekend?

I am having your exact same day today! Called out from work, made chocolate chip cookies this morning, and about to take DS to the splash park to play in the fountains! Sometimes Mondays aren't so bad!
             image         image
  • Options
    Second confession...I should totally be working and not bumping right now... and all day so far today.... Can it just be Friday already?!?!
  • Options
    imageELauren88:

Second confession!

Today, I'm feeling very ornery, and am loving the drama in the thread above. I'm one of those "sad, pathetic bishes" today! :) 

Ha, you seemed to be njoying egging her on. 

imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options
    imagebreezalina82:
    imageELauren88:

Second confession!

Ha, you seemed to be njoying egging her on. 

I really was, then I remembered I had things to do today, and had to leave. :( Saddest panda ever. 

• Options
    I had a vanilla ice cream cone from McDonald's last night for dinner.. I haven't eaten McDonalds even ice cream in over 10 years and it was the creamiest vanilla : loved every second of it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"