August 2013 Moms

Nausea

Hello, this is my first time posting here but wanted to ask if anyone else is still having nausea/vomiting. I'm 29 weeks and still nauseous all day and vomiting most mornings. Is there anyone else in my boat???

Re: Nausea

• imageTerrieT12:
    Hello, this is my first time posting here but wanted to ask if anyone else is still having nausea/vomiting. I'm 29 weeks and still nauseous all day and vomiting most mornings. Is there anyone else in my boat???

I'm sorry you're STILL sick. I had a few weeks without it, but it is now back at full speed. Hope you feel better soon!
  • My nausea comes and goes.

It sucks! Sorry you're still so sick.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Right there with you. It hasn't stopped since the beginning. I'm mentally preparing for it to last the entire time.
  • Thanks everyone...glad to know I'm not the only one...none of my friends had any nausea with their pregnancies...I have come to the realization that I'm one of the rare ones that have nausea/vomiting throughout...all worth it in the end :
  • Yep....we are in the same boat! I'm 27 weeks and still taking unisom/b6 for nausea. I keep trying to get off of it but can't go more than 3 days or I'll have a worthless day when I can't eat anything. My midwife prefers I keep taking it as needed since I just now started gaining some weight! My mom had it all the way through for me so it wasn't a surprise but it's still not fun!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 28w tomorrow and still throwing up. I totally feel ya! It majorly sucks but I'm prepared to puke for the next 3 months now lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"