September 2011 Moms

Books

What is your LO's favorite book at the moment?

What have you read and loved? 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Books

• Right now is a Thomas the train book, or the ones with pictures of babies.

and pinkalicious.

i like the llama, llama books. I love you forever. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Favourite book for d is big dog little dog. 

Besides reading to d at night I have not read anything. My kindle has been super dead for months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • srj88srj88 member
    Sandra Boynton's Pookie books. And Are You My Mother? and Mr. Brown Can Moo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pips09Pips09 member

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?

She asks for it every night.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• T&HLoveT&HLove member

We checked out "Orange Pear  Apple Bear" from the library and she loved it, so I think I'll buy it for her.

I am currently trying to read "Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures" but it's hard to find the time to read lately 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Any of the Biscuit books by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There's a rumble in the jungle
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • valzeevalzee member

He has a Thomas book that has a little steering wheel and different sounds you can make, he loves that thing! I also got him a bunch of Golden Books - I like the classics, but he likes the Disney/Pixar ones. He asks for "Up!" all the time.

On a side note: Does anyone else think that "Up!" is the most depressing move ever?

• He loves pajama time right now. And he has a couple of puppy books that he's obsessed with. They were just cheap impulse buys!

I'm trying to read the 5 love languages right now on my kindle fire. I'm not moving too quickly in it tho!

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • He loves the photobooks I make on Shutterfly.  I have our annual family albums but I also make him books from time to time with pictures of family and friends in it.  He loves to point and say everyone's name.

He also loves Little Blue Truck.

I'm not really reading anything right now.  I've had 1000 Gifts going for a long time now, it's something that I read a few pages from every couple of days.

I'm trying to make a list of stuff to read while I spend hours and hours bfing a new baby this summer.

• manda26manda26 member
    he likes Brown Bear Brown Bear now, his truck book, and Hey Diddle Diddle
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • B got a Mater Easter book for Easter he's obsessed with, but he won't let me read it, only DH.  Silly boy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"