TTC After a Loss

~* December Snow Angels Bi-Weekly Check In *~

This check-in is for all mommas who lost a baby due in the month of December. Any year. Also any late loss mommies who gave birth and lost their babes in the month of December.

This is our first check-in with me as the host, so I wanted to say, welcome. I?m so very sorry you are here but I do hope you find all the love and support you need. The TTCAL ladies are all amazing women.

NEW MEMBERS: Tell us a little about yourself, where you are in the TTCAL process, and don?t forget to include your EDD or birth date, loss date, sex if you knew it and any names you had chosen, if you want.

CURRENT MEMBERS: Let me know of any updates to the information below, or if you get a BFP please share it with us here along with your EDD!

How are you ladies doing? Where are you in the TTCAL process this week? Do you have appointments coming up? 

Next scheduled Check In: June 3rd.
But please note, if I am unable to make it I will do the check in the very following day if possible! I will always try to let you ladies know in advance if I can! :) 

Below is our list of ladies and their EDD..

The List:
Roxycc55: 12/1/12

Ashleen225: 12/19/12

Iv2011: 12/2/13

Foreverstarts716: 12/5/12

Stephanie185: 12/11/13

jbasore1123: 12/17/13

nkelley09: 12/8/13

nyg2042: 12/1/13

Photobucket Anniversary
Ashley & Patrick
July 16, 2011

Re: ~* December Snow Angels Bi-Weekly Check In *~

• nyg2042nyg2042 member

Hi Foreverstarts!  Thanks for running the check-in

How are you ladies doing? Where are you in the TTCAL process this week? Do you have appointments coming up?

I'm still waiting for my first post-loss AF.  Today marks 6 weeks, and I am having a rough day.  Last week was probably my best week yet - no tears, and generally in a good mood.  I had a tiny bit of spotting on Saturday which was basically just a huge mind fluck, because AF still is nowhere in sight.

I am also trying to decide between waiting 1 cycle or 2. I've posted about it a couple of times, the NM at my practice said one, the OB I saw during my MC said 2. I am leaning towards 2 just to be on the safe side, but I really want to start trying again!

Lots of ((hugs)) to my December mamas.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Sorry you're having a rough day!! ((hugs))
    IMO, I would do 2 weeks just to be safe.. I'm no doctor or anything, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.. Hopefully AF will show her face soon for you!
    Photobucket Anniversary
    Ashley & Patrick
    July 16, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • nyg2042nyg2042 member

imageForeverStarts716:
    Sorry you're having a rough day!! ((hugs))
    IMO, I would do 2 weeks just to be safe.. I'm no doctor or anything, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.. Hopefully AF will show her face soon for you!

I agree with you.  Even though the doctor was an idiot, I would rather wait than rush into things and be sorry in the long-run.  I am just having difficulty since AF is taking longer than I expected to make her first return. 

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• lv2011lv2011 member

Hola, Ladies! Thanks, Foreverstarts, for running this Smile

How are you ladies doing? Where are you in the TTCAL process this week? Do you have appointments coming up?

Today marks cycle day 20 (of cycle 2 since the day that shall live in infamy) and no ovulation in sight. The very latest I've gotten a pos opk is CD 17 with O on CD 18. So far, nothing and I'm almost out of opk stock. My temps have been down the past 5 mornings, so it seems like its just around the corner but then I test and its a clear negative. So frustrating.

Thursday, I came "out" about our loss to friends and family. It was so hard but also a bit liberating. I've gotten a lot of encouragement and kind words, and it feels good to have that additional support. Now, if only I'd hear something from my 2 sisters. We're not exactly a chatty bunch, but some sort of acknowledgment would be nice. Everyone else has been great, though, so I'm focusing on that.

Lots of love, and hugs to all you amazing December moms!  Hope you all have a great week!

BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

• lv2011lv2011 member

Sorry, double post.

BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

• imagelv2011:

Hola, Ladies! Thanks, Foreverstarts, for running this Smile

Today marks cycle day 20 (of cycle 2 since the day that shall live in infamy) and no ovulation in sight. The very latest I've gotten a pos opk is CD 17 with O on CD 18. So far, nothing and I'm almost out of opk stock. My temps have been down the past 5 mornings, so it seems like its just around the corner but then I test and its a clear negative. So frustrating.

Thursday, I came "out" about our loss to friends and family. It was so hard but also a bit liberating. I've gotten a lot of encouragement and kind words, and it feels good to have that additional support. Now, if only I'd hear something from my 2 sisters. We're not exactly a chatty bunch, but some sort of acknowledgment would be nice. Everyone else has been great, though, so I'm focusing on that.

Lots of love, and hugs to all you amazing December moms!  Hope you all have a great week!

I'm glad you are thinking positive.. As much as possible, anyway. I was always afraid to tell our family.. It's easier to talk about now since it happened so long ago, but that is never an easy topic. I hope your sisters come around! ((hugs))

Photobucket Anniversary
    Ashley & Patrick
    July 16, 2011
  • How are you ladies doing? Where are you in the TTCAL process this week? Do you have appointments coming up?

I'm still frustrated with the 2WW. It seems like it is taking forever this month, not sure why, but it just seems longer :/

I am on CD 24 and 10 DPO. AF should be here in 5 days..

I just started using FF and I'm still so new to everything. Even after reading all the FAQs on FF site. It is a bit overwhelming trying to remember everything.. I also have decided to start temping, after reading some posts about it here. I always used an app on my phone to chart, and after so many months of BFNs I'm hoping FF will help us out.

I have an appointment with the OBGYN June 6th. I think I'm going to ask to be tested for PCOS. I've only read about it online and I don't know if it's all in my head or not, but I have most of the symptoms. I'd rather be tested and start the medicine asap if it will help our TTCAL process..

I feel as if I'm rambling now.. So, glad to be hosting this check in and I am very excited to get to know the fellow December mommies! ((Big hugs)) to you all <3

Photobucket Anniversary
    Ashley & Patrick
    July 16, 2011
  • Thanks for running the check-in.

I am a 33 (almost 34, eek!) with two losses after two IVF's cycles. My second loss had an EDD of 12/18/13. MH and I have been trying TTC for 2.5 long years.

I eat GF diet because of celiac's disease and mh is a testicular cancer survivor.

I teach and do Biochemistry research (on diabetes and Alzheimer's) at a university.

Sorry that any of us have had losses and looking forward to knowing/supporting each other. 

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"