Parenting after a Loss
Options

~*~ Infant Check-in ~*~

I am really letting you gals down with getting this up weekly. If anyone wants to take it over, please let me know. Mamas of one-and-unders are always welcome!

Any challenges this week? Milestones? Funny stories?

GTKY: What's on your bedside table?

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ~*~ Infant Check-in ~*~

• Options

She's being remarkably patient about it, but DD got both of her bottom teeth pretty much right on top of each other last week. She looks so different and is growing up too fast. Do wish I could get her to stop experimenting with them when she's done nursing, though!

We had family pictures taken on Saturday, and my normally super smiley girl was SO SERIOUS. Here's the sneak peek the photographer posted. I can't wait to see the rest (and hope she cracked at least a little grin).

GTKY: Too many books (World War Z, Swamplandia, Women Don't Ask, Boneshaker, Baby Signs). Bobby pins. Cell phone. Kindle. A journal. A cardigan. And of course, an emergency pacifier.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

She turned 3 months last thursday... Friday was her 3 month check up and shes 12lbs 2 oz... She basically doubled her birth weight of 6lbs 2oz... THe Dr couldnt be happier with how shes growing and he said if all is good at her 4 month check up then we can start food... im very excited about that... 

She also rode the subway for the first time on Saturday, we went to the city for a festival and to see my FIL & BIL (FIL was in the hospital last week he had a blood aneurysm in his back and was bleeding internally) So we brought Hailey to see him and we had to get my BIL a suit for her christening.

My bedside table consists of my phone charger and a bunch of dirty bibs and pacifiers and probably a few bottle tops lol

~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageShaungela:

She turned 3 months last thursday... Friday was her 3 month check up and shes 12lbs 2 oz... She basically doubled her birth weight of 6lbs 2oz... THe Dr couldnt be happier with how shes growing and he said if all is good at her 4 month check up then we can start food... im very excited about that... 

She also rode the subway for the first time on Saturday, we went to the city for a festival and to see my FIL & BIL (FIL was in the hospital last week he had a blood aneurysm in his back and was bleeding internally) So we brought Hailey to see him and we had to get my BIL a suit for her christening.

My bedside table consists of my phone charger and a bunch of dirty bibs and pacifiers and probably a few bottle tops lol

Woo hoo, keep growing, girl!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Jackson has been fighting me on sleep this week which means melt downs and over tired. I can't say it's been fun. He hasn't really wanted to eat and is just snacking. He's going longer at night with less food but still waking up every 3 hours. He's found his feet which are his new toys and I love it. I think it's the cutest thing ever. He can also sit up with a boppy behind him. He is really boycotting sitting and just wanting to stand.

GTKY: my bedside table always has my pump, a clean set of pump parts for my night time pumping, a basket of baby necessities paci's, extra Jammie's, diapers, wipes, and bottle if we are close to feeding. There is also always at least 1 32 oz bottle of water

BFP: 01/08/11 EDD: 09/15/11 Natural MC: 02/03/11
    BFP: 02/14/12 EDD: 10/26/12 D&C: 03/09/12
    BFP: 04.05.12 EDD: 12.17.12 Born 11.18.12 Jackson Kane 6lbs 5ounces

BFP: 06.08.13 EDD: 02.13.14 Baby Girl.. 2U2 Here we come

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttfdf7a.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Not too much to report here. I weighed Jake yesterday and he was 19.2lbs. Everyone says 'he's so big!' but he has always in the 50th percentile.

Saturday we went to our first party. A neighbor is moving out of state at the end of the month so we threw them a going away picnic. He didn't fuss once and was awake 2 hours past his normal bedtime. I'm not sure how we got such an easy going baby.

GTKY: Not much...lamp, picture, candle, clock and baby monitor. Probably some dust too. I'm not a fan of dusting. Embarrassed

=BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    bmv1980bmv1980 member
    Rusalka....E is sooooo cute! I don't think I've seem her so serious before!

This age is so much fun...we're at about 8 months. I wish G would slow down sometimes. She's recently started waving bye bye, and has been clapping for about a month. We say "yay Georgie" or "pat a cake", and she will clap :] Sooooo sweet! We have been practicing asl a lot to. When I ask her if she's all done eating, she waves her hands around...but this morning she put her hands together when I said more! It was more like a clapping motion, but she alternated waving hands for "all done" and clapping for "more". I couldn't be more proud!

Gtky: my Camelbak, bobby pins, lotion, lip gloss, phone charger, nail clippers, and baby books. Probably plenty of dust too :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

After a rough few days with DD a week ago, she's now back to her old easy sleep patterns. She will be 5 months old on Wednesday.  She's getting to be very active. Her arms and legs shoot out like crazy!  She is like a little baby bird with her little mouth opening up every time one of us gets near her.  We brought the high chair out so she could join us at mealtime even though it's to observe us.  She needs frequent changes in her environment to stay happy.

GKTY:  lamp, alarm clock (with a washcloth over the digits because they're so gosh darn bright), phone, hand lotion, remote, two small framed pictures (I think!), and lots of dust!

DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I believe DS has a milk protein intolerance, so I have taken all dairy out of my diet to see if that helps. It isn't really a challenge with DS, just for me. So far it has gone well and DS seems to be doing better.  He is doing really well with tummy time and holding his head up taller and longer. No specific stories, just enjoying how happy and smily he is right now! He is starting to vocalize more, too. So much fun! 

GTKY: lamp, vitamins, bc, I home, phone charger, iPad, lotion, Chapstick and a paci.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"