November 2013 Moms

2nd time moms?

Any 2nd time mommies go from flat to round pregnant belly over night. I'm 15 weeks and I feel as I'm as big as I was with baby number 1 at 5 months lol. Anyone else?

Re: 2nd time moms?

• I'm a 4th time mom and yes absolutely in my case
  • I feel like this today!   This is the first day I really felt round and I feel like it happened overnight! 
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Loading the player...
  • I was bloated before I even knew I was PG, and was in maternity pants in the first few weeks. Yes, I look like I'm 5 months already. At least people can tell without the questionable "is she or isn't she" period!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In my Think Tank, KM, Porteen + LowePro bags: Canon 5D Mark III / 5D Mark II
    16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
    Lensbaby Composer + 0.42x SuperWide, Holga Lens, Speedlite 580EXIIs + PWs,
    Mac LR4 + CS6 + Nik Editing Suite
  • Yea I was like that Monday. I woke up and had a clearly pregnant belly and it's hard with my son I was squishy for a while this is clearly baby lol I've only gained 3 or 4 pounds so I guess its baby
  • Me too. I don't mind looking pregnant, but it isn't very comfortable. I keep telling my husband that I think I grew too fast.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What was gender if first and now the second? With my first two boys I showed late but this one is totally different and I'm busting at the seams...I'm thinking girl! Was just wondering about your genders in relation to showing...even though my science brain tells me it's illogical!
  • I am just now 13 weeks and people at work were whispering, is she or has she been stress eating? Lol! I didn't show until 5 months with my first! I too look like I'm almost 5 months. I don't know about y'all but I'm scared about what I'll look like at 9 months! Haha!
  • I definitely look bigger at 14 weeks this time around compared to my last pregnancy. I was not as physically fit going into this pregnancy, though, as I was last time.
  • Yes my husbands was working out of town and when he left last Sunday there was no bump and when he got home Friday he was like wow baby! Lol this is baby 2 btw.
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 13 wks 5 days and today my dh said "um, you are showing". I have felt like I am huge for the past few weeks but today it really popped! This is baby 3 for us.
  • This is my 3rd baby I'm 14weeks tomorrow I'm certainly getting bigger but my stomach isn't hard yet just a little firm low down hopefully this is the start of my bump
  • Yes. I didn't start showing till 6 months with my 1st. This time I showed before 3 months. My frame is still small and I'm wearing larger clothes so no one who doesn't know me hadn't noticed but its there.
  • Yes this is me! I'm as big at 14 weeks as I was at 20 weeks with DS.
  • Totally!!!! I swear I turned 15 weeks on Friday and woke up Friday with a bump, my stomach has been flat up until then. I feel like how I looked at 20 weeks. Lol
  • Definitely yes.  I feel like I popped overnight, and I'm as big now as I was at 20 weeks (at least!) with DD1.  I've already been wearing maternity clothes, and I just feel like it's so early! 
  • Well girls I'm glad I'm not the only one lol !!! I had a boy the first time I'm feeling girl this time. Everyone of my girlfriends said with a boy they popped later and girls are earlier so well see
  • Yes, I popped at 14 weeks. It is enough that strangers can tell I'm pregnant.

I actually like it, it skips that phase where you look like you could be pregnant or fat.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageChargersgrl33:
    Yes this is me! I'm as big at 14 weeks as I was at 20 weeks with DS.

Me too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
  • I am huge compared to my other pregnancy, but I guess it's normal to show sooner because your uterus, and ab muscles have been stretched before.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"