May 2013 Moms

WWYD?

Been having contractions since about 1:30am. I wasn't timing them because I figured they weren't the real thing. I was able to sleep through them but woke up for a few. At around 4 something am I woke up because they hurt bad. Still wasn't timing them because this happened the other day and I'm still pregnant. At around 6:30am I decided to time them they have been anywhere from 3 to 6 mins apart. But they are not getting any closer together or stronger. They hurt yes but I can handle them right now. I have an appointment at 1:50pm today would you just wait it out unless things progress or would you call your doctor? I feel if this was real labor wouldn't they have gotten stronger and closer together? It's been hours and they are about the same.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WWYD?

• vic1011vic1011 member

Wait it out.  If they start to get closer or stronger, call your OB's office, but I think you'll be okay until your 1:50 appt. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well never mind I posted this right after my last contraction and haven't had one since. Lol I have my answer. I'm frustrated now though because I've been up since 4am it is now 8am so my LOs should be up in a couple hours. So much for my cleaning plans today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry they stopped, that's so frustrating!  Hopefully they pick back up again soon :)  (Isn't it funny that I'm wishing you will be in pain and it's a good thing, lol...)
  • imageannagrya:
    Sorry they stopped, that's so frustrating!  Hopefully they pick back up again soon :)  (Isn't it funny that I'm wishing you will be in pain and it's a good thing, lol...)

They did start again about 20 minutes later. I still have them just not as close togehter so I'm not even bothering with timing them right now. & lol I say the same thing all the time "I never wished to be in pain other than when I want to give birth." haha soon enough my LO will be here. I'm kind of hoping my OB keeps me at the hospital today.

• I've had the same thing....uncomfy cramping and contractions through the night and into morning that refuse to get stronger or closer together.  It's a terrible mind game for me right now!  Let us know how your appointment goes - fingers crossed for you!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • duuude this was me last night too. regular, very uncomfortable contractions for FIVE HOURS. of course I was too on edge to sleep. finally drifted off and woke up still pregnant. uuuuggghh.

sorry you're dealing with this too. I hate the false alarms!

He melts me...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Calvin Francis
  • GRRRRR... the false alarms are the worst. SO FRUSTRATING. Hang in there. I hope you go into true labor soon!

• Yea it sucks I e been having them all day now but irregular. I'm 3cm dialated on the outside but only 1 1/2 on the inside. If I would've been fully dialated 3cm she was going to keep me. She sent me home with my induction set for Thursday night. She says she thinks ill go before that though. I'm glad I didn't go into labor though since DD randomly got sick today. I feel I need to be with her. I hope I can sleep tonight though. Good luck to the rest of you remember we won't be pregnant forever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"