May 2013 Moms

Second time mom's

Was anyone later with their second baby than with their first?

I was 4 days late with my son and as of right now I am 2 days late...I know there is no way to really tell I am juts curious about everyone's experiences.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Second time mom's

• traiatraia member
    Im just lurking here. But my DD was born on her due date, and my DS was 6 days late. I hope this one is early. Good luck. I hope everything goes well for you.
  • I'm currently 2 days later than I made it with my first... And she appears to be very comfortable in there.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • aanchoraanchor member
    No, I went at 41 week with DS1 and 38w3d with DS2. Hopefully you will have him soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep. Had DD at 35 weeks, due to PPROM. This baby is still hanging strong at 38w2d and the doctor said "She's in no hurry". I am starting to feel like I'll be pregnant forever, which is ridiculous because it's still almost 2 weeks until my due date!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • blush64blush64 member
    My second was later. I was 2 weeks early with my first and one day early with my second.

Edit I'm on my third and I'm 39 weeks 1day, so also later than my first. We'll see how far she gets.

• I was 42 weeks with DS and 40 weeks 3 days with DD. I am currently 40 weeks with my third.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • motangmotang member
    I delivered the exact same day with both of my LOs- 39w5d. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Baby 1 was 40w2 days, baby 2 I was induced at 40w5 days, so second was later for me. Hard to say how much later it would have been, if not for inducing. Currently close to 39 weeks with baby 3, and I am hoping for a May baby at least.
  • Both my kids were early but my second stayed put an extra 4 days compared to my first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • my first was 1 week early, my second was 2 weeks late, and my third was 2 weeks early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"