February 2013 Moms

Baby sinuses...?

My son is 2 and a half months old and he seems to have horrible allergies! This is the second time he's been this way and I feel so bad for him. He has a really stuffy nose and it causes him to sneeze a lot or have a hacking cough when it runs down his throught. The dr said to spray saline in his nose and use the nasal asperator but he HATES them both. As soon as he sees the bulb he starts crying. Does anyone know an easier way, or an alternative to clear his nose up? Any help would be very appreciated!! 

Re: Baby sinuses...?

• I bought a nosefrida this week and love it! I use it with saline and it gets SO much out. Way more than the bulb. She cries while I do it, but stops right after and then feels better. I don't think there's a way to get around the crying, but they will feel better once all that junk is out!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Luke has similar symptoms I'm thinking its a cold. He also hates the aspirator so Ive been taking him in the shower with me and the steam seems to get everything out.
  • Loading the player...
  • We don't let DD see the aspirator first. I wait until she's on the changing table looking up at her mobile and sneak it in. She's upset but happy a few minutes later when she can breath better.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lbug09Lbug09 member
    Baby Comfy Nose! Similar to nosefrida but you don't have to buy rubber filters, you just use tissue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"