February 2013 Moms

Almost lost my mind...

It took me over 4 hours to get him to sleep! Good Lord I cannot wait to start sleep training! I swear my arms are going to fall off one of these days. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Almost lost my mind...

• imageSagen:
    Ouch I am sorry. At some point I might just give up and let him stay awake for the sake of my arms, and try again later :

Same here! DS insists on a 9 to 930 bedtime. I've tried to move it up and it always backfires. Last time I tried to put him down at 830 and he didn't actually go down until 1030 and then preceded to sleep like crap! If I wait until 9 it takes me 10 minutes and he usually STTN.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • It was a complete crapshoot. He was up an hour after I got him into his crib, again at 3:30, then up 2 hours later! Yeesh. It made me wonder if it was my punishment for suckering him into a decent nap yesterday afternoon. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRosebean:
    It took me over 4 hours to get him to sleep! Good Lord I cannot wait to start sleep training! I swear my arms are going to fall off one of these days.nbsp;

Just wondering what method of sleep training you plan on doing an when? I'm undecided on both.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • imageSagen:
    Ouch I am sorry. At some point I might just give up and let him stay awake for the sake of my arms, and try again later :)

This, if DD was fighting sleep that long we'd just play until she got sleepy. OP you're persistent I would have given up after 30minutes.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"