December 2010 Moms

DH makes me laugh TL DR!

Tonight, DH and I were talking about buying a double stroller new, since we haven't had luck with craigslist or garage sales finding models that will fit in my car. He gets a funny look on his face.

Me: what? H: Nothing. You'll make fun of me.

H: Do we still have the snap n' go? Me: yep.

H: Couldn't we just somehow attach it to the single stroller we have? Me: What,  with bungee cords or something?

H: Yea. Me: Uhhh. I dunno how easy it would be to load & unload two stroller frames and reconfigure the strollers together every single time I want to use them, while dealing with a toddler and a baby at the same time.

H: I suppose it would be hard to align the tires. I guess you can go ahead and order a new one. Me: Ok.

Really, he's not as tightwad as he sounds! I'm just trying to imagine the looks of pity (or admiration) from other parents at the park with my gerry-rigged bungee-corded strollers. This may not be the end of this story...once he gets an idea like this, sometimes he's determined to execute it!

Re: DH makes me laugh TL DR!

• Hahahaha.... That totally sounds like something my H would suggest.
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol. This is my DH too. Even of we can afford something he sees it as a challenge to see how inexpensive he can do it for. Ugh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah!  I can totally see that being suggested.  Ha ha!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • lrn327lrn327 member
    Ha ha, that's awesome!  Here's to hoping you get a brand new stroller!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EVM1216EVM1216 member
    I say let him try it, video tape it, then upload it for the amusement of all of us.  Wink
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lol omg I am NOT telling my DH about this post. He will absolutely try to make that work.
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • That's hilarious!
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageEVM1216:
    I say let him try it, video tape it, then upload it for the amusement of all of us.  Wink

Grin! That would be funny. Glad I'm not the only one with a DH like this :)

He did make an awesome hands-free pumping contraption from a knee wrap and velcro last time around. I used it for 14 months, and never had to buy an overpriced hands-free pumping bra. A bit weird, yes, but totally sweet, too! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"