Cloth Diapering

CD funny

Haha. This is the most common comment I get when people hear we CD.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: CD funny

• I still don't understand why people think it's so gross.

Now my sister having to clean up after a sposie leaked EBF poop everywhere multiple times a day....that's gross!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• I think my proudest moment was talking to my SIL about my choice to CD while I was still pregnant with DD. We were in the car ride and she was saying how gross it was and she wouldn't be able to handle it. When we got out of the car, her son just so happened to have a blowout all over his carseat. Probably one of the worst I'd ever seen; diaper beads and poop everywhere. So I just casually said "well THAT is gross" and walked in the house lol.

DD has only ever had 1 blow out in CDs, it was in her jammies and only a little poop up the back. It was right after my mothers first ever attempt at a prefold, so I didn't hold it against the dipe.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I used disposables with my first and now CD with my second and it really isn't that different. I feel people think its gross because they have to put poopy diapers in their washing machine, like the poop is just gonna hang out in there and redeposit on their other loads of laundry. So stupid. Does that mustard stain redeposit on your next load? No. So why would poo?! I invite all my doubter friends to come check out my washing machine, it sparkles.

imageimage

image           image

• I really want to bring out CD's to Flordia next month. It's a family reunion and we rented a 4 story house but no one will let me wash my CD bc "it's gross". Arg!
  • imageLatham12:
    I really want to bring out CD's to Flordia next month. It's a family reunion and we rented a 4 story house but no one will let me wash my CD bc "it's gross". Arg!

I say go for it.  If you were a part of the rent, then you have a say in doing so.  ;)

We were just in sposies for 2 weeks while we were on antibiotics/washer broke and had a blowout EVERY SINGLE DAY.  At least once.  I practically jumped for joy when we bought a new washer so my kiddos could go back to cloth. 

I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • imagehispenguin:

I still don't understand why people think it's so gross.

Now my sister having to clean up after a sposie leaked EBF poop everywhere multiple times a day....that's gross!

This! We didn't CD until DD was 5 months old, and the blowouts were insane. Like 2-3 times a day. And always when DD would've slept her longest stretch. So glad to be CD'ing this time around.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageannathyst:
    I used disposables with my first and now CD with my second and it really isn't that different. I feel people think its gross because they have to put poopy diapers in their washing machine, like the poop is just gonna hang out in there and redeposit on their other loads of laundry. So stupid. Does that mustard stain redeposit on your next load? No. So why would poo?! I invite all my doubter friends to come check out my washing machine, it sparkles.

That's exactly what someone told me this weekend. I (not so kindly) replied, you're an idiot. LOL, if that were possible, why would people go to laundrymats? You'd pick up all sorts of nastiness from the washing machine!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"