Parenting

Sunday Spam?

I've checked in here and there this weekend, but I'm home from our camping trip.  What's everyone else doing?

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Sunday Spam?

• It was clear skies and beautiful for most of the trip.  Well, until this morning, when it decided to storm.  Storms = a very, very anxious Missy.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• My DD was a dream child the whole time, too.  The stress of camping preparation could just about be worth it if she acted this way each time.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I guess it's just me today, huh?

imageimage

• NEXT WEEKEND IS ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, GUISE!

imageimage

• imageSunnyDays26:
    We are baby proofing today. My DH leaves tomorrow and by the time he's back our DS will likely by walking. He's attempting crawling now. So, we are securing furniture and putting locks on all the cabinets. Did most of you secure the TV to the wall when you were baby proofing? Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

Our tv is anchored, for sure.  We tentatively baby proofed before DD walked.  We found out shortly after there were things we didn't expect to have to baby proof until she found a way to make it dangerous.

imageimage

• Also, my cell phone is tentatively lost.  It's somewhere between my vehicle (which DH has) and my house.  I can't find it anywhere, and I stupidly keep it on silent most of the time.

imageimage

• Good afternoon!
    Having a lazy day and then DS and DD1 are having a sleepover at my moms so DH and I are taking the baby on a date. Dinner and the drive in. She can nurse and sleep and we can see a movie :
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagembenit4:
    I have dinner started. I am watching "Wuthering Heights." I loved this book.

Whatcha makin? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm trapped in bed feeding Ellie who is having a growth spurt right now. She's wearing me out and eats more than I do. She's lucky she's soooo cute.
  • imageHesterlicious:
    I'm trapped in bed feeding Ellie who is having a growth spurt right now. She's wearing me out and eats more than I do. She's lucky she's soooo cute.

Growth spurts are the pits for the tits. She is super cute, though.

imageimage

• I'm here. I slept in this morning. T and I watched the entire season one of the walking dead last night. Hooked. Now I feel like I'm the walking dead. I'm caffeinating right now.
  • I need a shower.

imageimage

• imagembenit4:
    imagemissyishere:
    I need a shower.
    Me too.
    Me three.
  • imagegimmietimmies:
    imagembenit4:
    imagemissyishere:
    I need a shower.
    Me too.
    Me three.

I needed one a few days ago. I plan on it today.
  • ::holds Ellie for Hester:: jump in, mama!

imageimage

• You buncha stinkers
  • I really should help DH bring in our camping stuff...

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    ::holds Ellie for Hester:: jump in, mama!

She will eat you.

She slept on my mom and sister for 45 minutes yesterday so I could run to the store. It was awesome. I bought candy.
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    Kill. Me. Now.

No
  • imageHesterlicious:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Kill. Me. Now.
    No
    Lol!

I'm so tired. Rosie took off her diaper again last night and slept on top of her dresser. We went in to fin her sitting up there with a massive turd and a pool of piss on her dresser.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm here. Today is my "day off" since DD is with her dad today. I went out and enjoyed brunch with my sister and her fiancee. Its a gorgeous day out today, though a little humid so I'm going to be hitting up the local garage sales for some new games and puzzles for DD! Have a great day ladies!
  • I'm here watching Horton Hears a Who for the thousandth time. I need to go change the laundry while ds is chilling. We played hard outside for a few hours, so he's barely hanging on. I wish he still took naps.

• imageSunnyDays26:
    imageNana_Osaki06:

imageHesterlicious:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Kill. Me. Now.
    No
    Lol!

I'm so tired. Rosie took off her diaper again last night and slept on top of her dresser. We went in to fin her sitting up there with a massive turd and a pool of piss on her dresser.

As I'm "baby proofing" I read this, haha. I guess this is a look into the future of having a toddler. On top of the dresser? I'm getting super nervous of things to come.

Yup, on top of the dresser. We're moving it into her closet now. No more dressers, diapers, wipes, ect allowed in her play area now. We also hove to duct tape her diapers now too. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageNana_Osaki06:

imageHesterlicious:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Kill. Me. Now.

No
    Lol!

Lol what a jerk.
  • imagembenit4:
    I have to keep pants or something on DS cause he was doing the same thing.

Rosie can take her pants off. She took her pants off, then her diaper, and then put her pants back on. 

• So, DH and I are wheeling and dealing so I can get Cade a Foonf.
  • Toddlers are so inconsiderate.

imageimage

• imagembenit4:
    imageNana_Osaki06:

imagembenit4:
    I have to keep pants or something on DS cause he was doing the same thing.

Rosie can take her pants off. She took her pants off, then her diaper, and then put her pants back on. 

no, this was when he was younger. He can do it now too. I would die. Die. SO would have to clean it.

DH usually gets Rosie up while I prepare everyones breakfast. He was running downstairs going "no, no, no, no, no!". Then had me clean it up.

• Toddlers are jerks. Cribs are useless speed bumps for trapeze artists in training. T could get out of her crib at 11 months, and would scale her desk and use the hutch on top to sit in her window. We took the desk out of her room, and put the dresser in the closet, and latched the closet shut. Luckily she wasn't a poo painter. Just a dare devil. 
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    So, DH and I are wheeling and dealing so I can get Cade a Foonf.
    Cool beans. Faux Hawk?
  • Spam spam, I like spam.

I'm less inclined to PW now that I'm GOLD.

I got some last night. And I had to earn it. Go me.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Cool beans. Faux Hawk?

Nah. Drift is on sale for 350 on Amazon. We're boring.
  • Hey everyone!
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • I made plans for a whole day of birthday fun for DH. But he took a 24hr OT shift. Now I don't know what to do for his birthday. Or when..
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Cool beans. Faux Hawk?
    lol @ thinking you're boring.  
  • imageThePolishHammer:
    I made plans for a whole day of birthday fun for DH. But he took a 24hr OT shift. Now I don't know what to do for his birthday. Or when..
    Hey stranger. Dh did that too. I still want to invite his buddies to come over but they're always on shift on the weekend. We're going to his brother's tonight, as his brother puts it you can't let a milestone birthday pass without getting sh?t faced.i guess I'm driving tonight.
  • imageThePolishHammer:
    I made plans for a whole day of birthday fun for DH. But he took a 24hr OT shift. Now I don't know what to do for his birthday. Or when..

A blowie when he comes home from a long shift.

imageimage

• imagegimmietimmies:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Cool beans. Faux Hawk?
    lol @ thinking you're boring.  

I would do the other one, but it's 500$. Just getting him to agree to a seat thats 100$ more than the r120 is difficult. He doesn't see the value in car seats as I do.

• imagemissyishere:
    imageThePolishHammer:
    A blowie when he comes home from a long shift.

Always a good option 

image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"