May 2011 Moms

2nd birthday, second baby?

Anyone going for #2 now that your baby is turning 2?

Re: 2nd birthday, second baby?

• Yep, we started trying this month.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am due in November as well
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image
  • Loading the player...
  • Mullenem may I ask how far along you are? How is your pregnancy going?
  • Yep.  DS turns 2 on the 24th, I am currently 6 weeks along!  Due New Years Eve.
  • Everyone keeps telling me it?s a boy because this pregnancy is much harder for me than my first. With DD I felt fine during the whole nine months and now I am just constantly tired and moody. Maybe it will get better as time passes so we?ll see. Good luck for Friday and keep us updated if you don?t mind.
  • Yes praying we get to bring a baby home in December!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNJMom050911:
    Yes praying we get to bring a baby home in December!

Congrats, NJMom!!!!! :-D I'm really excited for you and hope you have a very smooth ride this time.

And to everyone who is having people say "if you're having different symptoms it's probably the other sex," I say BS. I had almost no nausea with DD1, and this time around I was nauseous quite a bit during 1st tri. Several people told me it must be a boy. Nope. DD2 is definitely another girl.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• DS will be 2 May 31st and baby #2 is due June 7th :)
  • Also due in November! :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good Luck to those who are TTC. And wishing sticky baby dust and smooth pregnancies for those with recent BFPs. A sibling is the greatest gift I could have ever given my May baby. She loves her sister so much and I love watching them grow and play together every day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Due in August! Had our boy two years ago and now having a girl!
  • We are TTC starting this cycle.  DD's 2nd birthday was today. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS2 will be 2 months old on LO birthday :) they are exactly 22 months apart. Gl to everyone ... My LO loves his baby brother.
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • imageNJMom050911:

AHHHHH Congrats, K! 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Now that I've graduated, we're TTC #3. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagekelly321:

imageNJMom050911:

Congrats, NJMom!!!!! :-D I'm really excited for you and hope you have a very smooth ride this time.

Thank you. I sure hope so!

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekerrbear72:

imageNJMom050911:

AHHHHH Congrats, K! 

Thank you love. Hope all is well.

• imageflutepharm87:
    Now that I've graduated, we're TTC #3. 
    What?! This makes me excited!!

And I am secretly jealous, but # 3 isn't in the picture for a long time.

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageHeather & Nayt:

imageflutepharm87:
    Now that I've graduated, we're TTC #3. 
    What?! This makes me excited!!

And I am secretly jealous, but # 3 isn't in the picture for a long time.

Haha, I'll keep you informed! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Just found out we are expecting and due Feb. 3, 2014!!!
  • Ds1is almost 6, DS2 is of course 2, I'm due with #3 in march, about 7 weeks before he turns 3. :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image image image image image image
  • DS is 4, DD is 2 (5/10/11), and we have just started TTC #3! 

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"