Single Parents

A little upset/hurt

There's not really a point to this post im just hurt and upset and just need to kind of vent.

About a month ago I had posted how my boyfriend decided that he couldn't be with someone who had a kid anymore and everything was just to much. He went on to say how he didn't plan on being with anyone anytime soon he just wanted to focus on him.

Well I found out last night  that he has a new girlfriend.  Like seriously we were together for 2 and a half years and in a little over a month you have a new girlfriend. We had been friends for over 11 years. He's wanted to be with me and has been in love with me since 9th grade. He finally got me, we have our first "major" fight and you find a new girlfriend. I just don't understand. 

I still love him with everything I have. I just hope he's happy. I just keep telling myself if its meant to be it will happen. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A little upset/hurt

• Ewww, that is really crummy. I'm sorry :(  At least he was honest early on about not being able to handle the fatherly role. That's much less damaging than waiting a couple years and breaking BOTH your and you LO's hearts. Still really crummy, though :( 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:
    Ewww, that is really crummy. I'm sorry :(  At least he was honest early on about not being able to handle the fatherly role. That's much less damaging than waiting a couple years and breaking BOTH your and you LO's hearts. Still really crummy, though :( 

He was in my sons life since he was 9 months old. My son loved him to death. He still asks me where he is and tells me that exbf is going to come see him. It rips my heart out even more.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The OP said that they dated 2 and a half years, and THEN he decided he couldn't handle dating someone with a kid? that is NOT my definition of letting someone know "early on" in my opinion, PP. but to the OP: I'm sorry he hurt your son and you. It's not right what he did, but he was probably just looking for any exuse he could to leave. My opinion is just to move on with your life and focus on your son. Take as much time as it takes, and eventually start dating again, and you will find someone who knows that they want to be with you and accept your son. :). you need a man who knows where he stands, you don't deserve someone who is flaky and undecided.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• I understand why you're hurt. My first husband and I were together since we were 16 and then be cheated on me. I left him but I was so confused because we had so much history. Honestly, and I don't mean to be harsh, but it's not going to happen. You deserve someone who loves you and your son. And when you find that guy he will treat you both with the love and care that you deserve. It's hard to let go but you need to for your own sanity.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am sorry that happend to you. Let me just say that men come and go, but your child is forever. Take care of yourself and your son first and someday a good man will come into both of your lives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"