November 2012 Moms

Sippy cup?

Anyone using them yet? If so, how and with just water?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sippy cup?

• We are using the nuby stages sippy cup. Mostly just with water. One day I put a little mashed up banana in it and shook it up really well.  He really isn't drinking a lot out of it. He just likes to play with it and bang it on stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagepersephonerose:
    We are using the nuby stages sippy cup. Mostly just with water. One day I put a little mashed up banana in it and shook it up really well.  He really isn't drinking a lot out of it. He just likes to play with it and bang it on stuff.

We are using the nuby ones too.  I only put a tiny bit of water in it, but she immediately knew what to do with it and sucks on it.  I don't know if she actually drinks much of it though.  It's pretty much just for practice right now. 

• Loading the player...
  • kbl13kbl13 member
    We also have the nubby ones. I'll put 1oz of water in it and give it to B in his highchair. He chews on it like any other toy and he's soaked by the time the cup is empty... but he seems to have fun :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We are and he's starting to get the hang of it. We had been giving him water, but i gave him some apple juice today and he loved it.

BabyFruit Ticker

• With LO1, the pedi said not to worry until 1 year, we also skipped sippy cups and went straight to straw cups. Here we are almost to two and starting the open cup without a straw! Scary lol 

We use take and toss cups and will do the same with LO2. 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We tried with one but she just chewed on it and didn't get any water. I have one with a soft straw that she gets some from.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We skipped the sippy cup went to the zola cut (silicone straw) and she sucks a couple oz a day of water out.... this way we don't have a transistion from sippy cup
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagecredcat7:

She is seriously adorable!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • we are using the born free ones. they are nice because they have  control release top so he has to suck in order to get anything out. also we are only using water. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"