May 2013 Moms

What skills does LO have?

Just for fun...what does your LO seem exceptionally good at already?

DS manages to pee out the right leg of his diaper every.single.time, regardless of the direction we pointed his penis at the last diaper change.

Those with inside babies can play too...for example, does your baby have a knack for jabbing your bladder at inopportune times?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What skills does LO have?

• My LO is awesome at making its way all the way over to the top right quadrant of my ute and laying on my ribs.  I don't know why LO does this, but it's super uncomfortable!
  • KashyKashy member
    Ds manages to escape his swaddle and when we wake up for him we find that he is facing a different way then when we put him down in his bed.
    He's a wiggler lol
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsRKJMrsRKJ member
    Mine's good at sleeping peacefully until I sit down to pump.  Then he wakes up and starts screaming!  He must be like, give me some lol
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

TTA until 2014

• LN1024LN1024 member
    M is great at needing six outfit changes a day. He must know that mom went overboard in the clothes department and wants to ensure he wears them all! 
  • Mine is a little Houdini with her arms. No matter how good the swaddle, pre made or blanket tied, she gets her arms out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS seems good at pooping in a diaper we just changed. And he seems to hold his head up and look around well when I have him leaned against my chest.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • My DD enjoys falling asleep in the middle of her feedings. Also she loves trying to hold her bottle and pacifier. Her best is going to change her we put the new diaper and she either poops a lot more or pees and then has a huge smile on her face!!
  • CNJ4EVACNJ4EVA member
    I was just thinking to myself that I feel like there's so few threads I can actually participate in lately, so thank you for including us still pregnant gals, LOL.

My LO is fabulous at stretching so much that I literally feel as though she may bust out of my skin. It's very uncomfortable, but it makes me think she's strong, so I don't mind.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pnutgpnutg member
    My inside baby is good at kicking me in the same exact spot on the side of my stomach. I'm pretty sure it's bruised on the inside!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My son is fantastic at peeing as soon as the diaper is off. I've gotten better at catching it before the room is sprayed with pee, but poor DH just doesn't get it!

DS has also learned how to pull off the boob at just the right moment and we end up with a milk fountain. It's all about bodily fluids in our household lately!
  • She lies right down the centre and does the breast stroke.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My LO is great at pooing while we are changing her. She can have a wet or wet and dirty diaper, and as soon as we take off her dirty diaper or place the clean diaper under her to wrap her up she shiats again. She had pooed the changing table, the bathtub net, and our bed all have skid marks!

• imagedbautista88:
    My LO is great at pooing while we are changing her. She can have a wet or wet and dirty diaper, and as soon as we take off her dirty diaper or place the clean diaper under her to wrap her up she shiats again. She had pooed the changing table, the bathtub net, and our bed all have skid marks!

Lol bless her. Better out than in!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine is a great little karate star.  His kicks and jabs to my ribs are exceptional!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAliciaR777:
    My son is fantastic at peeing as soon as the diaper is off. I've gotten better at catching it before the room is sprayed with pee, but poor DH just doesn't get it! DS has also learned how to pull off the boob at just the right moment and we end up with a milk fountain. It's all about bodily fluids in our household lately!

DD is exceptional at this.

• Baby N has a knack for knowing when I am going to sleep.  She MUST be held at that time and will not pacify herself.  This only happens when I am trying to sleep.  She doesn't really fuss when being put down during the day. 
  • Oh, and my DD can also fart like a grown man.  I am afraid to be in public right now because if she does that for sure people are going to think it is me.  Seriously, her farts are so loud. 
  • imageRootBeer29:

imageAliciaR777:
    My son is fantastic at peeing as soon as the diaper is off. I've gotten better at catching it before the room is sprayed with pee, but poor DH just doesn't get it! DS has also learned how to pull off the boob at just the right moment and we end up with a milk fountain. It's all about bodily fluids in our household lately!

DD is exceptional at this.

ditto over here, I have to keep a boob rag handy just in case. She is also great at spray peeing all over the changing pad the second I take her diaper off. I'm a proud mama though because she is so good at holding her head up and moving it around, she can get up on her elbows now!! Love the poopy little goober :) 

• My LO is REALLY good at wiggling her hands out of a tight swaddle. Every single morning we wake up to her fingers sticking out from the top and her sucking on them :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenola78:
    My daughter loves to throw gang signs. nbsp;I'm not sure which gang she's signaling, but she's exceptional at it.

Lmao! Gotta love it.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • I have an 'inside baby' but he somehow knows whenever I sit down to enjoy a nice meal, especially at a restaurant. He'll be completely quiet for hours.... And then begins rolling and kicking me in the ribs the minute I have a nice meal in front of me!

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • I lurk alot but I figured since the baby is sleeping and my sink is full of dirty dishes, i would play! Smile

My son is great at throwing up the middle finger. My family didn't believe me until they saw it randomly in a picture. Hopefully he'll grow out of it before he can realize what it means.  Stick out tongue

-=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker
  • My inside baby has decided that she likes to head but my cervix. She's so talented lol
  • imagePetraStonegirl:
    Pebbles stretches like a champion, arms unfurled, back arched, head wrenched to the side, face scrunched up, legs flung out. Squirmy, squirmy, squirmy.She also is a naturalborn rock climber. Her finger and toe grips are really strong, which is great, except when I move her up to my shoulder to burp and she decides to use my exposed nipple as a toehold.nbsp;

Visiting from April 2013, this totally describes my LO, right down to the using my nipple as a toehold!
  • imagemiraclemarie:
    My DD enjoys falling asleep in the middle of her feedings. Also she loves trying to hold her bottle and pacifier. Her best is going to change her we put the new diaper and she either poops a lot more or pees and then has a huge smile on her face!!

This is totally my little girl too! She managed to have an explosive poop, pee as soon as I took her diaper off (right after putting the last clean changing pad cover in the wash) then spit up as I got her pee collection under control!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"