Multiples

How much formula at 10mo.

This is a spinoff question to my last post about struggling with feedings. At 10mo how much did your LOs eat? It just occurred to me that maybe I'm offering too much? They've consistently eaten 4, 7.5 oz bottles for a few months now. They're on 2 solid meals/day.  My bigger guy finishes I'd say 85% of the time and my smaller guy maybe 10% of the time. This morning they both only ate 4 oz which to me is wayyy too little but maybe I'm totally off base. Curious. TIA. 
Fraternal twin boys born at 33 weeks 4 days Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much formula at 10mo.

• My boys are 10 months old .... i make 2 8 oz bottles and 1 6 oz bottle! They also have 2 meals a day! They almost never drink the full 8 oz ... i would say they probably drink close to 6 oz each bottle!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Missa_gMissa_g member
    At that age 24 to 36oz is an average and healthy amount.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine have four 8 ounce bottles a day. My son finishes it my daughter doesn't. They also get oatmeal and fruit for breakfast, veg and fruit for lunch and a protein and fruit for dinner. Mum mums in between. They 10 months on Monday.
  • My boys also love the mum mums and gerber puffs ... they go crazy for them! Lol
  • imagekelandspence2012:
    My boys are 10 months old .... i make 2 8 oz bottles and 1 6 oz bottle! They also have 2 meals a day! They almost never drink the full 8 oz ... i would say they probably drink close to 6 oz each bottle!

i should add that the one 6 oz bottle is because they wont finish 8 oz! I figure instead of wasting formula if they want more i can always make more !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"