February 2013 Moms

Rainbow

Seriously Holly Madison? WTH?? I don't get these celebrities naming their kids stupid names...

Re: Rainbow

• But... is her baby a "rainbow baby"?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • What is a "Rainbow Baby"?
  • Loading the player...
  • The baby you have after a loss.
  • Embarrassingly I know that she named her that because she knew a girl with the name growing up and was jealous. She's also from Alaska if that means anything. I hate that I know these things about this girl.
    And is the middle name really Disney princess?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ahh.. It makes more sense supposing this is in fact her "Rainbow Baby"
  • imagemarshmallows:
    Embarrassingly I know that she named her that because she knew a girl with the name growing up and was jealous. She's also from Alaska if that means anything. I hate that I know these things about this girl.

Oh gosh...and I was starting to feel sympathetic that this might be her "Rainbow Baby" and I was judging her name! Please don't tell me she also named her Disney princess...
  • imageadamsabigail14:
    imagemarshmallows:
    Embarrassingly I know that she named her that because she knew a girl with the name growing up and was jealous. She's also from Alaska if that means anything. I hate that I know these things about this girl. And is the middle name really Disney princess?
    Oh gosh...and I was starting to feel sympathetic that this might be her "Rainbow Baby" and I was judging her name! Please don't tell me she also named her Disney princess...

Rainbow Aurora. Given the reasoning, I think we can still judge her baby's name... lol  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:

imageadamsabigail14:
    imagemarshmallows:
    Embarrassingly I know that she named her that because she knew a girl with the name growing up and was jealous. She's also from Alaska if that means anything. I hate that I know these things about this girl.

Rainbow Aurora. Given the reasoning, I think we can still judge her baby's name... lol  

Ahh I actually like Aurora I wouldn't name my kid that but I like it. Lol
  • Speaking as someone with a rainbow baby, if that was the reason, you could still judge.   
  • imageadamsabigail14:
    imageRunaway22:

imageadamsabigail14:
    imagemarshmallows:

Ahh I actually like Aurora I wouldn't name my kid that but I like it. Lol

Oh after a Disney princess! That's a little better then. I guess.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageholly321:
    Speaking as someone with a rainbow baby, if that was the reason, you could still judge.   

Same here...

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• At least the girl can go by Rain off of her given name if she wants to.

Heck, she'll go by whatever she pleases, I'm sure.

I grew up around some odd sibsets, the icing of the cake being : Purple (B), Freedom (B), Krystal (G), Amethyst (G), and Xirix (G). They are also from Cali. Originally from LA, maybe its in the water?

EDIT: I mean to say that the kids were born in LA, the parents weren't.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSidraJedi:
    At least the girl can go by Rain off of her given name if she wants to.Heck, she'll go by whatever she pleases, I'm sure.I grew up around some odd sibsets, the icing of the cake being : Purple B, Freedom B, Krystal G, Amethyst G, and Xirix G. They are also from Cali. Originally from LA, maybe its in the water?nbsp;EDIT: I mean to say that the kids were born in LA, the parents weren't.

Oh gosh poor kids! I'm from California and let me just say Im glad my dad named me because me mom had some strange names in mind.
    I agree she could always go by Rain or whatever else she wants, as long as it isn't Rainbow! lol
  • What's the problem? I'm naming my next child Unicorn.  I think it's pretty unisex.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I dated a Van. This is slightly hilarious to me only because my last name is Carr. He had a brother named Zebediah, though, and their dad had a very off-the-wall-named-by-traveling-hippies sort of name that I can't recall at the moment.
    Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"