Parenting after 35
Options

I'm a nesting fool!

My master bedroom closet hasn't looked this good since DH and I moved in 8 years ago! It looks like a boutique in there; next up my pantry! No point to this post...hope all of you are well!

JM 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

Re: I'm a nesting fool!

• Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy! It is funny that as I neared the end of my pregnancy I was too tired to care about cleaning so I threw in the towel. I really could have use some of that nesting instinct. I think I used it all up earlier in my pregnancy. Smile Cheers to you on the good work! 
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    steverstever member
    I LOVE nesting-related cleaning!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you lived closer, I'd encourage you to come "nest" at my house!  I can't believe you're almost there!  New baby will be here before you know it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Can I hire you? I feel like I need a professional organizer to come in and give away half of out material possessions so we can cleanse and feel peace in our home... not to mention find things.  
  • Options

imagegaiaeleven:
    Can I hire you? I feel like I need a professional organizer to come in and give away half of out material possessions so we can cleanse and feel peace in our home... not to mention find things.  

Wish I was a pro but I'm slowly running out of steam...maybe it's my large belly in the way!  LOL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"