October 2012 Moms

how often do you bathe your LO

Typically I do every 2-3 days, but now that it's getting warmer I'm thinking I need to do it every other day or even nightly since she's coming home from daycare a hot sweaty mess.

how often do you bathe your LO?  And do any of them have sensitive skin?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how often do you bathe your LO

• Every two or three days with a "ho bath" in between haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Every other night or two. If they wear sunscreen or get overly sweaty, I'll bathe them.

• Loading the player...
  • 1-4 times a week approx...depends on how dirty she gets with food! She has sensitive skin so before solids once a week was fine.
  • We do everyday. But soap every other day. He loves to play in the bath and it calms him down, so I made it part of our bedtime routine.
  • It's typically every other day.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Okay, had to share! A sink full o' babies. image

• LorMorLorMor member

We shower every day. It's the highlight of LO's day. She squeals and giggles the whole time. We just couldn't get her to enjoy baths. 

• Mbm, I'm all for the sink bath baby HDBD! I'll be skeezy with you. I have tons of sink bath pics!

• RayT1RayT1 member
    DS has a shower almost every evening before bed with either DH or I and has a bath once or twice a week.

October 1st, 2012. 9lbs 2 oz

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

• Wally3Wally3 member
    Every 2 - 3 days

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Same thing every 2-3  day but he has sensitive skin so summer may be every other day we do wipe his parts morning and night
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was just wondering this and thinking about starting a thread. We bathe her every other day. Every once in a while, we'll go every two days. We wipe her down on non bath days. She has sensitive skin so I don't like to bathe everyday, plus it's kind of a hassle lately with my husband being so busy. Once it gets warmer though, I have a feeling well be bathing every night.  

• It's part of his bedtime routine still.  It calms him down and he knows it's bedtime.  Plus he loves bath time!  It's been working so we'll keep doing it that way for a while.

DS born 9/25/12
    DS #2 due 6/13/16
  • 1-2 times a week. We are just venturing into solids/purees so maybe more ofter depending on how big of a mess she is. Her skin is really sensitive, even at 4-5 times a week she was getting awful dry patches.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Every 2 or 3 days w/ "ho baths" in between. More often if she has a poop-splosion.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageclrgrdfrk:
    1-2 times a week. We are just venturing into solids/purees so maybe more ofter depending on how big of a mess she is. Her skin is really sensitive, even at 4-5 times a week she was getting awful dry patches.

same here. glad i'm not the only one. i started to think maybe i had a dirty baby! i lotion her up constantly and her skin is still pretty dry. she got that from me :( 

• We try for every night, with soap every other day. Sometimes we'll skip a night just from a busy scheduling. He gets a bath or shower at least 5 times a week.
  • We bathe DS every day. This was recommended by his allergist. He has eczema. The water helps his skin.
    photo 9acca2d2-3800-4433-bb71-c445948b76cf_zpsd9667865.jpg

Anniversary

• She generally gets a bath or shower every day because she gets so sweaty, she enjoys them, etc. we use special creams on her because she does have sensitive skin. We tried forgoing baths every 23 days but I think they help calm cool her... It was 112 yesterday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Every night since about 2 weeks old. It's just part of our bedtime routine and lo loves it. We also bathe ds1 around the same time. We use BabyGanics soap and have never had any problem.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"