Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Laughing at myself

Between pregnancy brain and lack of sleep I'm apparently a riot.  I had 2 episodes in 1 day yesterday.

Had a doctor appointment.  Doc asks how old I am now.  I confidently say "33."  Then I look at DH and say "That's right, right?  I'm 33?"  DH says "are you serious?"  "Yes.  Please remind me.  Am I 33?"  "Yes, hon, you are 33." 

We get home and I decide I'm not cooking.  We decide on getting take out from this Cajun/creole place.  The menu changes daily so it's hard to know what you want without going.  Normally I just go and pick stuff out for DH that I think he would like.  Last night I said "do you want me to just pick something for you or call you and run through the menu and you can pick?"  He tells me to call him.  I put my flip flops on, grab my keys, purse and phone and then look at him and say "so do you just want me to pick something for you?"  I got a blank stare for that one.  I just walked out the door shaking my head at how I didn't remember something from 2 minutes prior! 

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

Re: Laughing at myself

• Options

Yesterday I forgot to get money to pay my cleaning ladies. I knew they were coming, I just competely forgot to get money. So they clean, and they're getting ready to leave, they crack open my office door to tell me they're done (which they always do) and she's standing there waiting, I'm thinking WTF, go already if you're done! I was so embaressed when I realized. Thankfully, they were willing to take a check.

It's not just you, pregnancy brain is striking here too.

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    imagencchnat:
    Bwahahahaha!You're definitely not the only one. I keep finding my keys in the fridge. Seriously, three or four times now.nbsp;

I do this with my phone. All.the.time!!!

I had really bad pg brain yesterday. After about the 5th incident, DH started to laugh at me and got me laughing so hard, I peed my pants.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a feeling I'm on the fast track to some SERIOUS pregnancy brain. Right now I just mix up words or forget what I'm saying mid-sentence. DH thinks it's super creepy because instead of just saying I forgot what I was going to say I just trail off into a blank stare. He seriously has to wave his hand in front of my face on a daily basis to make sure I'm okay.
    Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • Options
    Nope your not alone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ISIHISIH member
    Every single one of these posts made me laugh! Hilarious! lurking from TTCAL
  • Options
    imagexconf143usionx:
    I have a feeling I'm on the fast track to some SERIOUS pregnancy brain. Right now I just mix up words or forget what I'm saying midsentence. DH thinks it's super creepy because instead of just saying I forgot what I was going to say I just trail off into a blank stare. He seriously has to wave his hand in front of my face on a daily basis to make sure I'm okay.

This is me!! Lol! Talking... Then blank. It's gone. I also am good at putting cereal boxes in the fridge.
  • Options
    imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:
    Between pregnancy brain and lack of sleep I'm apparently a riot.nbsp; I had 2 episodes in 1 day yesterday.nbsp;Had a doctor appointment.nbsp; Doc asks how old I am now.nbsp; I confidently say "33."nbsp; Then I look at DH and say "That's right, right?nbsp; I'm 33?"nbsp; DH says "are you serious?"nbsp; "Yes.nbsp; Please remind me.nbsp; Am I 33?"nbsp; "Yes, hon, you are 33."nbsp; nbsp;We get home and I decide I'm not cooking.nbsp; We decide on getting take out from this Cajun/creole place.nbsp; The menu changes daily so it's hard to know what you want without going.nbsp; Normally I just go and pick stuff out for DH that I think he would like.nbsp; Last night I said "do you want me to just pick something for you or call you and run through the menu and you can pick?"nbsp; He tells me to call him.nbsp; I put my flip flops on, grab my keys, purse and phone and then look at him and say "so do you just want me to pick something for you?"nbsp; I got a blank stare for that one.nbsp; I just walked out the door shaking my head at how I didn't remember something from 2 minutes prior!nbsp; nbsp;Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Adding to this fed the dog, changed his water and then proceeded to put the full water bowl in the pantry

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"