3rd Trimester

Walking around at 4 cm...

at 37 weeks. Fun stuff-almost like you can feel it. Anyone else?

Re: Walking around at 4 cm...

• I am at 3cm and feel pressure but the worst it that it feels like I have a heartbeat in my vag as LO loves around. Nice!!!

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Well the best part is that you are 4 cm and didn't have to go through much pain to get there! ; ) Kudos for that. You can look at it like you are almost half way there.

• Loading the player...
  • imagehalij52002:
    Well the best part is that you are 4 cm and didn't have to go through much pain to get there! ; ) Kudos for that. You can look at it like you are almost half way there.

Yes, that's what I thought!!

• JaimeCHJaimeCH member

imagehalij52002:
    Well the best part is that you are 4 cm and didn't have to go through much pain to get there! ; ) Kudos for that. You can look at it like you are almost half way there.

Yes

It took me two days of labor to get there, so I'm totally jealous.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am over 38 weeks, but 4 cm!!!  It is weird, exciting, nerve raking, etc!!!  Come on LO!!!  I want to snuggle with you!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary image image image image
  • imageJaimeCH:

imagehalij52002:

Yes

This! My cousin actually went on for a routine appointment and was sent to have her baby because she was at a four and in labor...never knew it. I never got past a two, even with an induction.
  • skioskio member
    imageJaimeCH:

imagehalij52002:

Yes

Word.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • imageskio:
    imageJaimeCH:

imagehalij52002:

Yes

Word.

It's my 2nd so that might make a difference...

• Congratulations! I was 3cm and didn't even know it. I had no pressure or discomfort. I actually didn't have any pressure or discomfort until I was 5.5cm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 3 cm, 70-80% effaced and almost 40 weeks...so ready. 

At 37 weeks I was 2 cm 60-70%.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 2cm but squeezing my legs together and hoping for at least 6 more weeks!  (Also on hospital bedrest...)

You are so close!!  How exciting!

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So is it bad that I started dilating at 33 weeks with 1 1/2 cm?
  • Very jealous! Took me 24hrs of my induction to get there last time.  I am sitting at 1cm right now.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Yeah, I'm walking around at 3cm and it feels odd!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"