October 2011 Moms

So freakin' early! Sleep POLL

Yep another poll. My busy season ended yesterday and I'm making up for lost time.

What time does LO...

1. Wake up in the morning

2. Take a nap

3. Stay down for the nap 

4. Go to bed at night

5. STTN? 

E wakes up between 6:30 and 7:30 am, goes down for her one nap between 10:00 am and 11:00. Nap lasts 1.5 - 2 hours. Then she's in bed around 7pm. She STTN. I'm going nuts with the early mornings and wondering when everyone else is getting up. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So freakin' early! Sleep POLL

• imageMs.Jade:

Yep another poll. My busy season ended yesterday and I'm making up for lost time.

What time does LO...

1. Wake up in the morning Between 7 and 9.

2. Take a nap If she's up at 7 then 9 to 11 and again around 1:30 and occasionally a cat nap around 5. If she's up later than just the two in the afternoon with an occasional 20 minute snooze around 11:30.

3. Stay down for the nap Her naps are anywhere between 20 to 30 minutes and 2 hours.

4. Go to bed at night Sometimes at 6:45 if she doesn't take her short afternoon nap and we've been outside a lot, but we wake her up before we go to bed and change her and sometimes give her a snack and milk. Usually between 7:30 and 8:30.

5. STTN? Yes

• 1. Wake Up- usually between 8 and 9. Occasionally as early as 7:30.

2. Take a nap- he goes down between 11:30 and 1:00  depending what time he gets up.

3. Stay down- he can easily nap for 3 hours. Occasionally he'll do 2 or 4 hours, but almost always around 3.

4. Down for the night- around 9. He won't sleep any earlier.

5. STTN- yes almost always. If he's teething or sick he will sometimes wake once, but never for more than a few minutes. That's very rare though.  

• Loading the player...

• What time does LO...

1. Wake up in the morning 8:00ish

2. Take a nap 12:30ish 4pm

3. Stay down for the nap  yes, loves her nap

4. Go to bed at night 9-10

5. STTN? yes

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • imageMs.Jade:
    Yep another poll. My busy season ended yesterday and I'm making up for lost time.What time does LO...1. Wake up in the morning2. Take a nap3. Stay down for the napnbsp;4. Go to bed at night5. STTN?nbsp;E wakes up between 6:30 and 7:30 am, goes down for her one nap between 10:00 am and 11:00. Nap lasts 1.5 2 hours. Then she's in bed around 7pm. She STTN. I'm going nuts with the early mornings and wondering when everyone else is getting up.nbsp;nbsp;

I'm mobile....this is exactly how P is. I'm up anyway, so it doesn't feel so early. I'd rather have some quiet time in the evenings anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KrisM86KrisM86 member

1. DD wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30am. This is an improvement over 4:30-5am. That's when she was waking up from November through March.

2. She goes down for a nap around 11 or 11:30am.

3. She sleeps for between 1.5 and 2.5 hours.

4. She goes to bed between 7 and 7:30pm. 

5. She STTN with the rare exception.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Wake up: between 6:30 and 7:30
    Nap: at home on weekends she takes 2, 10:00 about an hour or so and 2:30 same.
    At daycare she gets 1 nap from 12:30 to 2:30.
    Bedtime around 7:30 or 8
    STTN yes
  • 1. She wakes up in the morning between 6:30 and 7:00am. If she is still sleeping, then I get her up at 7:00am to get ready for daycare, but she is usually already awake.

2. She takes a nap at 1:00pm and generally sleeps for 2.5 hours.

3. DD goes into bed at 8:00pm although she usually plays with her stuffed animals until about 8:30ish. 

After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• 5. She usually sleeps through the night unless she is teething.
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• mamaZbomamaZbo member
    DD is up at 6:30-7:30, takes a nap around 1:00pm for about 1.5-2.5 hours and goes to bed around 7:30. She sleeps through the night and I usually have to wake her in the mornings. I get up at 5am, so when DD sleeps until 7:30 on the weekend I am always listening at her door making sure she is still breathing.
  • What time does LO...

1. Wake up in the morning: on my working days, she is up at 6:45am. Non working and weekends, she wakes up between 9 and 10:30am

2. Take a nap: working days, she goes down with the nanny kids at 1 or 1:30. Non working days, whenever she looks and acts sleepy.

3. Stay down for the nap: working days, she sleeps 3 to 4 hours. Non- working and weekends, it's 2 to 3 hours.

4. Go to bed at night: usually between 8 and 10pm. But if I work the next day, I put her down between 7:30 and 9pm

5. STTN? Yes. Well except for if she is ill.....or last night....when she wanted a pillow. Ha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • 1. Wake up in the morning:  Most mornings I get her up at 6:05ish because we have to leave the house by 6:10.  Mornings where she wakes up earlier than that are hell because she clings to me when I am trying to get ready and we end up leaving late.

Weekends she is usually up by 6:15/6:30 am.

2. Take a nap: 11:00 am-11:45 am, sometimes a second nap if she needs it around 4:30 or so

3. Stay down for the nap Yes

4. Go to bed at night 7:30ish lately, it used to be 7:00 pm but it's gotten later since the sun is out longer

5. STTN? Yes

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. Wake up in the morning - 6:15 to 7:00 (Last Saturday she slept until 8 though.  Rare but certainly appreciated)

2. Take a nap - For 1.5 to 2 hours anywhere between 11 and 2:30.

3. Stay down for the nap - see above

4. Go to bed at night - Usually asleep between 7 and 8

5. STTN - Unless she's teething or sick, YES!

• What time does LO...

1. Wake up in the morning:  7:30-8am. When it started to get brighter earlier she started waking earlier, like 6:30ish. She was a total grump pants the entire day. We covered her windows and she's back to sleeping later. She is not a morning baby.

2. Take a nap Between 11-12ish

3. Stay down for the nap Usually about 2 hours

4. Go to bed at night 8

5. STTN? Yes!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What time does LO...

1. Wake up in the morning:  7:30-8am.

2. Take a nap Around 1

3. Stay down for the nap 1.5- 2 hours

4. Go to bed at night 8:30-9

5. STTN? Yes

• 1. Wake up in the morning

On the weekends, he'll wake up any time between 6:45a and 8a. We usually have to wake him up ourselves around 6a M-F to get to daycare/work on time. 

2. Take a nap

Anytime between 11:30a and 1pm.

3. Stay down for the nap

Two hours (ish).

4. Go to bed at night

We start the routine around 7:30p but he doesn't usually get into bed until 8p or 8:30p.

5. STTN? 

Yep, except for when he's sick or teething.

• Hahahaha....you think 6:30-7:30 is early......

DS wakes at 5:30-6am

naps 12:30-2:30 or 3

bed by 6:30 and out cold by 7pm 

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Wakes up between 7 and 8:30

Goes down for a nap around noon

Sleeps until about 2:30 or 3

Goes to bed 7-7:30

She normally sleeps through the night, but the last week she's been waking up scer-reaming sometime between 2 and 4.  I think it might be bad dreams.  Once she knows I'm there, she stops screaming after a little bit and calms down.  After a diaper change and a cuddle, she goes right back to sleep.  It breaks my heart.  She sounds like she's in complete terror.

• 1. DS wakes up when we wake him up M-F (around 6:40). On the weekends he sleeps in until 8:30 or so. *Mommy guilt for making him wake up so early during the week when he would sleep later

2. Daycare puts him down for a nap at 11:30 and according to them he is one of the best sleepers. He usually sleeps until 1:30 or 2. On the weekends he will take a nap around 10:15-12:15, and usually another in the early afternoon.

3. He stays down for the nap most of the time. If he's just not going to sleep and is throwing a fit, I get him out, let him play for a bit and try again closer to his daycare nap time. It all depends on the previous night's sleep. He used to be SO regimented (his own schedule, we never really had him on one), but now he's a lot more stubborn.

4. We don't get home from work until 6-6:30, so we eat dinner, do bath, and try to get him in bed by 7:30-8. This week has been terrible with sleep and it has shown. We also have new neighbors with two *** dogs that bark all night. So as soon as he is asleep the f-ers are outside barking and wake him up, then all he wants to do is point outside and say "pup-puh" 

5. He was sleeping great. Until the dogs, these last two teeth and apparent demon possession.  

photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"