April 2013 Moms

non clicky poll: Where does LO sleep?

mobile: non clicky poll:  Where does LO sleep?

1.  Where does your LO currently sleep (at night)?

2.  (if applicable) At what age did you/will you move them to a different location?  Where will they sleep after the move? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: non clicky poll: Where does LO sleep?

• 1.  LO sleeps in the newborn napper attachment on the PNP in our room.

2.  I am going to transition her to her crib in her room, I was originally planing to do this around 6 weeks (same as I did with my son) but she is such a noisy sleeper I'm thinking I might give it a try tonight and see how it goes. 

• imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    mobile:nbsp;non clicky poll: nbsp;Where does LO sleep?nbsp;1. nbsp;Where does your LO currently sleep at night? She sleeps in the swing, the bassinet or the mamaroo; wherever works the best at the moment.
    2. nbsp;if applicable At what age did you/will you move them to a different location? We will move her to her room and crib full time around four months. nbsp;nbsp;Where will they sleep after the move? Crib!
    nbsp;
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1. In a cradle next to our bed.

2. Haven't decided yet. Somewhere between 3 and 6 months, probably. She'll move to the crib in her room.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • 1 currently still in pnp right next to my bed.

2 we intend to move her to a real crib in nursery as soon as we move back into our house, hopefully in just a couple weeks. It's being renovated, and our current temporary house doesn't have an extra bedroom for her. If it did, we would have had her in her own room for weeks already. Too noisy a sleeper! I have to make sure she's deep asleep before I put her back down, or she keeps MH I awake.
  • 1. Sleeps in the RNP next to our bed

2. Ugh no idea. I guess whenever we can get him to sleep flat on his back for naps, we'll transition him to the crib. I've been thinking of moving the RNP to his room just to get him used to being in there..
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. She starts the night in the RnP by my bed. When she wakes, I just keep her next to me in my bed.

2. Around 3-4 months, I'll try to have her sleep in her crib in our room. Around 6 months, I hope to move her into DD1's room. I dont want to disturb DD1's sleep, so we'll see...

• Depending on how she's doing reflux wise that night, either the Rock and Play or the Pack and Play. Around 6am she usually ends up in bed with me for a little dream feeding when DH gets up for work.

I'm not sure when we'll move her. There is no heat/ac in her room right now, so until they figure that out its really hard to regulate the temp in there. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imagebabyonthebrain2010:

mobile: non clicky poll:  Where does LO sleep?

1.  Where does your LO currently sleep (at night)? Either in her crib or bassinet which.are both in her room. This happened when she turned 1 week old....before that she slept in my arms.

2.  (if applicable) At what age did you/will you move them to a different location?  Where will they sleep after the move?  N/A

• KrisM86KrisM86 member
    imageOoglybear:
    1. She starts the night in the RnP by my bed. When she wakes, I just keep her next to me in my bed.2. Around 34 months, I'll try to have her sleep in her crib in our room. Around 6 months, I hope to move her into DD1's room. I dont want to disturb DD1's sleep, so we'll see...

This exactly for my DS.

• She sleeps in her crib in her room, and has since the first night home from the hospital! We are blessed with a good sleeper. She STTN last night!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our DD currently sleeps in our PNP in our room, although if she is having a bad night I just let her sleep beside me in our bed. Im not sure when we will put her in her room, probably once she outgrows the PNP bassinet.
  • none5none5 member
    In her crib in her room since day 1! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • JNB0416JNB0416 member
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    mobile:nbsp;non clicky poll: nbsp;Where does LO sleep?nbsp;1. nbsp;Where does your LO currently sleep at night?2. nbsp;if applicable

LO sleeps on her crib mattress on the floor next to my bed. My bed is close enough to the wall that the mattress fits right in the space and there are no gaps for her to fall off if she were to scoot/roll to the edge somehow.

At what age did you/will you move them to a different location?nbsp;nbsp;Where will they sleep after the move?nbsp;

We'll move the mattress back into the crib around 2 months or once DD is sleeping through the night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. Next to my side of the bed in the PnP bassinet.

2. Probably when she is sleeping longer stretches at night - maybe 4-5 hours as opposed to 1-3 hours (which is what she does currently).  I'd like her to be in her crib in her nursery by 4 months, because that is when I am heading back to work.

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • heddy79heddy79 member

1. pnp next to our bed

2.  she will go into her own room at 6 months 

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. She sleeps in a bassinet right next to my side of the bed.

2. I plan on putting her in her crib around 10 weeks. I will be going back to work on July 1 and would like her transitioned by then. 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• 1. In the bassinet next to our bed.

2. Probably around the 3/4 month mark.
  • DD is in her crib in her room. We put her in there the day we came home from the hospital.
  • She started out sleeping in the PnP bassinet the first few nights because she needed to be plugged in to the wall at all times with the Wallaby blanket. At about 6 days old she was done with that and she's been in her crib ever since. 

Im an extremely lit sleeper and her dinosaur noises were too much for me in our room; same as her big brother!! 

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • 1. Where does your LO currently sleep at night?
    she sleeps in the bassinet mostly and sometimes in the rnp. Both are in our room.
    2. if applicable At what age did you/will you move them to a different location? Where will they sleep after the move?
    She will be moving to her crib in her room. We had thought around 2 or 3 months but she keeps moving into the side of the bassinet and staying face planted. So we might be moving her sooner.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1.  Where does your LO currently sleep (at night)?

in the crib in his room

2.  (if applicable) At what age did you/will you move them to a different location?  Where will they sleep after the move?

for the first 10 days he slept in a bassinet in our room, but his squeaks kept me up and DH snoring bothered him! he gets up twice at night which is awesome, but he will NOT sleep in that crib during the day

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • 1. In the PNP next to our bed.

2. Probably around 6ish months like we did we DD1. We'll play it by ear though. 

• 1. He sleeps in bed with me.

2. Around 2 months I'll let him do his longest sleep stretch in his crib in DSs room...if I can get DS1 to stay out of the crib.
  • 1. In my bed between H and I

2. I have no plans. DD still sleeps with us. We side carred her crib to H's side of te bed in anticipation of DS being between us. I love snuggling my babies all night 

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

• 1. Little man sleeps in a co-sleeper next to my side of the bed, which is helpful for when he gets up for his middle of the night feedings. However, he ends up sleeping on me or next to me for the second half of the night about 1/3 of the time. It just depends on his mood. He sleeps much better if he's touching me, and my arm draped into the co-sleeper with him is just not good enough to get that result.

2. I have no idea when he'll move to his own room. He'll have to be consistently STTN at the least. My co-sleeper has a pnp below it with 2 levels, so it will grow with him for at least the first 6 months if we need it to. And, I'm fine with him staying in our room for a while as long as he has naps in his crib as he gets older.

• imageBoatsNHoes:
    1. In my bed between H and I2. I have no plans. DD still sleeps with us. We side carred her crib to H's side of te bed in anticipation of DS being between us. I love snuggling my babies all nightnbsp;

Same to all of this!
  • love4blove4b member

imageSmartie26:
    imageBoatsNHoes:
    1. In my bed between H and I2. I have no plans. DD still sleeps with us. We side carred her crib to H's side of te bed in anticipation of DS being between us. I love snuggling my babies all nightnbsp;
    Same to all of this!

Same here. Love having my daughter in bed with me and LOVE being able to nurse her in the middle of the night laying down.

We're planning on sidecaring the crib eventually, but we're in no rush. When I mentioned moving her into a sidecared crib, my husband said no way, that he liked having her between us and listening to her breathe - he said he'd be too worried if she was farther away. Super sweet :) 

• MN_JenMN_Jen member

DH works until 3am, so we take shifts with the baby. DH watches him in the living room and I sleep in the bedroom until around 8am, then we switch. The baby usually snoozes in his bouncer during DH's watch. Once I take over, we nap on the couch together.

He's only 3 weeks old now, and this seems to be working pretty well for us. But in the next two weeks I might try to get him sleeping in the crib or bassinet. I think he's pretty close to STTN. 

• DS has been sleeping in his crib since he was just a few days old. When we brought him back from the hospital, he absolutely REFUSED to sleep in the bassinet that we had for him. We let him sleep in the swing a couple of nights, but I read that it could give him a flat head. I just randomly stuck him in the crib, and lo and behold, he sleeps great in there! It's awesome because we don't have to worry about any sort of transition. Also, our upstairs is small and his room is SO close to ours that we can still hear him when he grunts, fusses, or makes any noise.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Although we have a cosleeper, LO ends up in the bed next to me. We plan to move her to her own crib at 4 or 5 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLanaLewis:

but he will NOT sleep in that crib during the day 

Mine sleeps in his crib, in his room at night and has since day one, but won't sleep in his crib at all in the daytime either! 

• tmrchitmrchi member

1. he sleeps in a basinet right next to me 

2. no specific plans, I figure once he is consistently sleeping for longer stretches during the night

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"