Babies: 6 - 9 Months

recommend your wipes

just wondering what everyone uses?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: recommend your wipes

• I love love love Target's brand of wipes. We use the purple kind which I believe is sensitive skin.
  • We LOVE the Kirkland brand wipes from Costco.  Great price and work very well!!

My Relationship Humor Blog: The Hubby Diaries
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly - I haven't really found any I dont' like - but recently on vacation we used walgreens wipes (we actually really like their diapers) and I found myself really liking them - and the soft packs are some of the only ones I've seen with a tight reclose feature.. 
  • I actually really like Wal-Mart brand, Parent's Choice.  They're less wet than the Pamper's Sensitive we've also tried, which I like.  They were so wet it made them less effective. 

• imageopaque1997:
    Honestly - I haven't really found any I dont' like - but recently on vacation we used walgreens wipes (we actually really like their diapers) and I found myself really liking them - and the soft packs are some of the only ones I've seen with a tight reclose feature.. 

I liked the Walgreens wipes too (my favorite store brand of wipes), but it turns out that DS has an allergy to them (hives), so we use Pampers (not sensitive, just regular). We have also tried Parent's Choice, but those are like paper almost! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use pampers sensitive for daycare and cloth wipes with just water at home.
  • We have used Pampers Sensitve, Huggies Natural Care, and now just the regular Pampers. We like them all.

• g8trkimg8trkim member
    I LOVE Huggies One and Done Refreshing. They smell like cucumber and green tea and they are thick.

• up and up unscented.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pampers baby fresh, they're super soft! 

m/c in october d&c 11/1/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • pampers sensitive. but if she has some serious poop going on, i just wash her butt haha. she gets a gnarly diaper rash if i use too many wipes so i use cotton balls with water if i need to.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Kirkland brand from Costco.  My baby has super sensitive skin and they work great for him...better than the sensitive skin ones from pampers, buggies, etc.
  • imageg8trkim:
    I LOVE Huggies One and Done Refreshing. They smell like cucumber and green tea and they are thick.
    This! I love love love these wipes. They are the thickest wipes I have found.
  • I make my own from paper towel. They're way stronger than anything I bought before, without the chemicals, cheaper, and takes about five minutes every 2 weeks! Which, really, takes less time than going to the store...but it takes time to convince yourself of this, in my case!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• we use pampers sensitive wipes only if she has some serious poop going on! haha. i like to keep things as natural as possible, so if she just has a wet diaper, i wash her butt with water and pat it dry. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Same here, we use the Target wipes for sensitive skin (purple package). They're inexpensive and are great quality. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"