February 2012 Moms

How accurate do you think Fertility Friend is?

I am using fertility friend for the first time this month and I wondering those who have used it before, how accurate did you find it? What party did you like best, the graph or the calendar part. I am still trying to learn about it, so I thought I would see what you gals think.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: How accurate do you think Fertility Friend is?

• It's gotten me pregnant 3 times. Wink  I think it's extremely accurate as long as you're putting your information in correctly. The tutorials are great for teaching you how to correctly take you temp, check your cervix and CM and how to chart.

I love using it. I like the calendar and the graph for different reasons. I like the calendar because it better shows my predicted fertile times and when my period was due, but then I like the graph because I like seeing all my information (temps, CM, specific symptoms) all in one place.

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • suiternsuitern member

I feel like it is as only as accurate as you are accurate yourself. Since fertilitry friend relies on what you put into the website, then you are dictating how it can calculate.  I feel like the more information you provide, the more accurate estimates it can make based on your predicted ovulation, chances of pregnancy etc.

When I used it to track cycles before, I input temperature data, CM, DTD, etc. I found it pretty on track with when I ovulated and that was the cycle I got pregnant with. 

I just started using it again this time and I will be interested to see what happens. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks...I was unaware of the tutorials, I just looked at one and the site makes a TON more sense then before :) Thanks!!

• I was really hoping it was wrong/inaccurate/unreliable but I have come to the conclusion that my body sucks (you can click on my siggy to see my chart) and isn't o-ing....but it has only been a month and I'm only tracking temp so we shall see....
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• I love Fertility Friend. It really helped with temping but it took a little bit to get the hang of it. The first month, I would only take my temperature. The second month, I used some other symptoms, and then the third month (when we got pregnant with Nat) we used the OPK's. There's a learning curve to it!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • If it's used properly than it's very accurate. I personally charted my BBT only, and even then it was spot on for many cycles, including the one where I got my BFP. :)

• I think it's as accurate as your own data is... I used it for a while leading up to us 'trying to get prego' and we got pregnant on first try. Same case with my close GF. To me that means that we did a good job tracking. FF is not going to 'get you pregnant'. But it def makes you aware of what's going on in there....
  • As long as your accurate, it will be dead on. It got me pregnant twice ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"