Birthday Parties
Options

3 year old gift

DH and I have been invited to the birthday party of our friends' daughter turning 3.  We don't get much opportunity to see this family, so we don't know what exactly the birthday girl is in to.  

Since there are no kids for us yet, I am looking for some advice for a cool gift.  It looks like Crayola has some pretty neat and creative things lately..?

Any suggestions?  

TIA! 

Re: 3 year old gift

• Options

Crafts stuff is always a hit

At her 3rd bday, my niece loved her Hello Kitty paint & crafts table; anything with stickers, play food and baby doll accessories

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

When in doubt we usually Lego/Duplo it out.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Did you get a paper invite with a character on it?  That's always a good indicator.  I also second the crafts kits or legos... You can never have too many of either! 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    wedseptwedsept member

Here is what my 3 yr old DD likes:  kiddie pool, baseball set, anything Hot Wheels.  She isn't into crafts/Crayola that much.  And, she hates dolls, etc.  I would like at the theme of the invitation--that is a good indication of what the LO is into. 

• Options
    When in doubt I usually ask the parent. As PPs mentioned, the invitation can be a good indicator as to what the birthday girl is into. For a three year old girl anything princess if usually a hit.
  • Options

Her invitations are just generic party cards, so no indication there.  

Of course, I can always ask the parents, but I think she'll be happy with lots of things.

Luckily, the family is very easy going and more interested in having a fun time than the actual gifts.  I love the duplo/lego and craft ideas!

Thanks so much for the ideas! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"