Parenting

Your Powerball Winnings

What is the first personal/greedy/selfish/unnecessary thing you buy for yourself with your hundreds of millions of dollars of winnings on Saturday?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Your Powerball Winnings

• Some sort of decked out luxury car. 

Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• imageMom2Oli:
    A week long all inclusive resort vacation for my husband and me.

Hey you could go to the Aerosmith concert too! :) 

• Loading the player...
  • All the stuff our house "needs." New counters and cabinets and windows and floors! Is that super lame?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • The gigantic tattoo I want to get on my back.

// I love you too. //

• imagePfft:
    A trip to space.

holy crap thats a good one.  

• imagekiraliz2:
    a nanny

Oooh, yes.

Also, you couldn't pay me the powerball amount to take a trip to space. Space terrifies me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • I would have a moat put around my home complete with gators and a drawbridge.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • A new car
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHilarityEnsued:

imagecolleenb262:
    Botox

LOL.  Where?  

My dermatologist told me I should get it in my forehead.  I'm beyond terrified and I just can't even think about it.

I totally need it in my forehead.  My face looks great outside of the frown lines on my forehead!

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• I'd build a new house. Buy a new car. And get my boobs fix today!

• A new car with lots o' horsepower and torque.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• imagePfft:
    imageLibby1978:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

imagecolleenb262:
    Botox

LOL.  Where?  

My dermatologist told me I should get it in my forehead.  I'm beyond terrified and I just can't even think about it.

I totally need it in my forehead.  My face looks great outside of the frown lines on my forehead!

They aren't frown lines, they're thinking lines.

Well, I think a lot then! Stick out tongue

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• PrimePrime member
    Tesla Model S followed quickly by a brewery.

• A new car

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• The first thing I would do is pay off my student loans.

The second thing I would do is buy a new car. My '92 Honda Accord is on death's door.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• A bigger house!

And then I'd want perky boobs again.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • imageLibby1978:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

imagecolleenb262:
    Botox

LOL.  Where?  

This is me exactly!  I have tons of forehead lines.  I think they are from making this face at my students:

I am actually getting on my forehead next month, but I saved up for it.  If I won the Powerball I wouldn't have to save for it!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageandrea99:
    imageNativeFloridian:
    The gigantic tattoo I want to get on my back.
    I would finish my rib piece and get my thigh piece. Then I'd buy a house.

Solid lyfe plan.  *high five*

I'd buy a house second too.  And a car.  Then I'd do responsible things like pay off all my debts.  Then I'd be even more responsible and put the money away, and live off the interest.

// I love you too. //

• This is lame but I would buy myself an Explore first thing. Then I would start house hunting.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• imageHilarityEnsued:
    OMG why does no one understand the sheer awesome life plan of hiring a personal chef with lottery winnings?!?!?!!?!?

I totally would do this!   I dream about having a personal chef.  Secondly, I would quit my job and fix up our house or buy a new one.

Sparrow Fae 3/9/10 Levi Roy 6/17/12 Sparrow January 20
  • Some new boobs, and azzlift, lypo on my flappy thighs and a little tummy tuck.

and def some botox around my eyes.

Then I'd go for a complete make over with Ted Gibson in New York City. He's a genius! 

Then a major shopping spree...

Oh and a vagina tuck, or whatever it's called. 

“I’d marry again if I found a man who had $15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he’d be dead in a year.” - Bette Davis
  • imageHilarityEnsued:
    OMG why does no one understand the sheer awesome life plan of hiring a personal chef with lottery winnings?!?!?!!?!?

I would do it too. I love cooking but I don't do it healthy and I would love love love to have a personal chef cook for me so I could be healthy and still eat good food!

• Go to Fiji.
  • I would start planning a Disney trip for the whole family - siblings/nieces/nephews, parents.

Picture the episode of Roseanne where the Connors invade Disney. 

Then I'd get to work on my dreamhouse.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• argonneargonne member

The first thing I would buy is a huge 100+ acre equestrian property somehwere in the mountains.  It would be complete with large indoor riding arenas, pastures with shelters, jumping field, xc course and, of course, a decent house (nothing ginormous, but big and nice).

After that, I would go on a horse-buying trip to Germany and Ireland and pick myself up some nice Hanoverians and Irish Sporthorses.

• argonneargonne member
    imagecolleenb262:
    imageLibby1978:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

imagecolleenb262:
    Botox

LOL.  Where?  

This is me exactly!  I have tons of forehead lines.  I think they are from making this face at my students:

I am actually getting on my forehead next month, but I saved up for it.  If I won the Powerball I wouldn't have to save for it!

This is me, totally.  I have that crease right between my eyes and I hate it.  DH says he doesn't even notice it and that I should quit fretting about it.  I'm totally going to botox that b?tch when I get a chance.

• Tummy tuck. Then a new car.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Probably a house. Or a nice car. Or a plane. Or all of them at the same time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would fly to Hawaii and buy a summer home there! I would love to have a vacation home in Kauai!
  • PrimePrime member

imageGlitter Pop:
    I would fly to Hawaii and buy a summer home there! I would love to have a vacation home in Kauai!

Why not a winter home?

• imagePrime:

imageGlitter Pop:
    I would fly to Hawaii and buy a summer home there! I would love to have a vacation home in Kauai!

Why not a winter home?

i guess we could call it a winter home, but I live in Texas and the winters are easy and the summer is brutal. Forget the occasional home maybe I should just move there for real! 

• imagePfft:
    imageThe Nap Taker:

Oh and a vagina tuck, or whatever it's called. 

Labioplasty?

yes! I would get that. 

“I’d marry again if I found a man who had $15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he’d be dead in a year.” - Bette Davis
  • I WILL QUIT MY FLUCKING JOB

Then set up for a cruise, pay off the house, the car, the debt, put money aside for C, pay back personal debt to parents and cousin, have some seriously needed work done on the house, and then save the rest.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• A maid.

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"