March 2013 Moms

2 month check up

Madison had her 2 month check up yesterday and got 3 shots and the oral vaccination. She hated it! She weighed in at 13 lbs 11 oz and 23 inches long!

What were your lo's stats at 2 months? I think she might be the biggest baby in our group.

Re: 2 month check up

• Riley is 12 lbs 9 oz and 22.75 inches long....with a 40 cm head!!! Crazy girl
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Brooklynn was 11 lbs 7 oz and 22 inches long. Dr said she's on the lower end of the 50 percentile for height and the 75 percentile for weight. So she's a short little chunk. Lol. They didn't say her head circumference so I'm guessing its normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • kk1160kk1160 member

Logan is 11# 13oz, 22 3/4", 15 3/4" head. Doc said he's 50th% for everything. I couldn't believe my little nugget gained 4 pounds and 3 inches!!

• CougFanCougFan member

We'll find out Tuesday...we might be close! Etta was 9lb 6oz at birth but has really grown--she's been in 6m clothes for a month.

How big was Madison at birth? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • MSW_721MSW_721 member
    DD had her 2 month appt today. She's 10lb 15 oz (50%) and 23.25 in (80%). She's long and lean!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • egb+jafegb+jaf member
    My dd was 12lbs and 3 ozs, and 23.5 inches! She's a tall girl
  • Lex703Lex703 member
    Darren was 13 lbs and 4 oz. He was 24 in long. Can't remember the measurement of his head.
  • Leni410Leni410 member
    imageCougFan:
    We'll find out Tuesday...we might be close! Etta was 9lb 6oz at birth but has really grownshe's been in 6m clothes for a month.How big was Madison at birth?nbsp;

We are still in the lead :
    Madison was 9lb7oz at birth 21 inches long
  • LisaM06LisaM06 member
    DD had her appt last Friday.  She was 13lbs 5 oz., 23 1/2 inches long and her head was 40.3 cm (big head!).  She weighed 8 lbs 7 oz at birth.  She is a big girl!
  • We must have one of the smaller babes on the March board! Holly had her check up today, weighed in at 10lbs 4oz , she was an even 6lbs when she was born. 22 1/4 inches long. Poor girls been sore and fussy but is doing good, pesky shots!
  • I think my little (big) guy takes the cake! He weighed in at a whopping 14lbs and 24.5 inches at his two month appt!!
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• Olivia is up to 11 lbs 10 oz and 22 inches long.  She fought the doctor and the nurse the entire time today!  Poor girl's legs are so sore because she kicked and the nurse didn't have a good grip on her leg while giving the shot and it tore her skin.  :(  Definitely a rough day!
  • My little one is 11 weeks and only 10 pounds 14 ounces!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"