February 2013 Moms
Options

Intro and Feeding question

I have been a long time lurker on this board and have finally decided to join the conversation!  My LO will be 3 months on Saturday.  I started back to work this week and work 12 hour shifts.  I have been EBF and giving BM in a bottle 2-3 times per week.  I was wondering how much and how often your LO are eating while at daycare? 

Re: Intro and Feeding question

• Options
    My mom takes care of DD when I'm at work. I usually work 8 til 4, and during that time she usually has 3 bottles, between 3 and 4 oz each.

• Options
    I also work 12's and drop off E with my MIL at 630am and I get home at 830pm. The first week I think she ate around 22oz during the day, but this week she's only taking about 16oz. Kind of all over the place.

ETA: Welcome!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO a glutton and has been eating 4 to 5 ounces since he was about a month. So I leave about 5 ounces his intake in one sitting for every 3 hrs plus 2 to 3 oz just in case. So far it's worked pretty well. I also did a test run and left him in day care for a day while I was at home. Let me get some stuff done before going to work as well as figure out how much milk I needed to leave.
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image From the poster formally known as mghalpert
  • Options

imageknickerbockers:
    I also work 12's and drop off E with my MIL at 630am and I get home at 830pm. The first week I think she ate around 22oz during the day, but this week she's only taking about 16oz. Kind of all over the place. ETA: Welcome!

This is us. Some days it's like he is boycotting the bottle. Other days it's like it's all he wants to do all day long.

I work 12's also but dh brings LO during my lunch hour so there's no telling how much he drinks from me during that time.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"