July 2013 Moms

This is new for me

So I don't know if anyone noticed me being MIA today but I'll tell you why anyway. All night I had the classic 'sour stomach'. I had to burp and yep tastes like vomit. Nasty. So nasty. Well this morning when I woke up I was going to pee and start the shower when the urge to puke hit. I'm not sure if some of you are still throwing up a lot but I haven't since about 16 weeks. I noticed that at almost 33w if you haven't had your morning pee and you end up violently pulling you WILL pee your pants. Lovely. So at that point I wasn't sure if it was just a reoccurrence of morning sickness or if I was sick. Then it wasn't just coming up and I knew. However, I thought maybe food poisoning. I can still make it to work. Yeah I threw up so much during and after my shower that DH had to call my boss for me. Thankfully I still had some zofran from 1 and 2 tri so I took that and did fairly ok today. I'm trying to keep up with fluids but between the stomach bug and no appetite I know I'm a bit dehydrated. Hopefully tomorrow is a complete 180. 

Dh has been really great today. He's really just let me rest and has taken care of DD so I'm not overdoing it. Which is great since it's our anniversary. Yay us. Awesome day right? Lol. Anyway I lurked and saw lots of drama here today and just thought, nope not worth it. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: This is new for me

• I noticed. I just wondered if it was a busy work day. I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. Stomach bugs are no fun at all. Kudos to your H. Did I miss the drama?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Liz4444Liz4444 member
    That sucks.  Hope you are feeling better.  Happy anniversary!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Feel better...glad DH was so awesome specially on your anniversary. Throwing up is never good but add a baby bump and I am sure you have some sore muscles too :(

• imageMrsErinH:
    Yuck, that's no fun. I hope you feel better tomorrow and that this is just a 24 hour bug. I'm glad to hear your DH stepped up, I know you usually don't get that luxury. Happy Anniversary!

He's actually really awesome most of the time. I only complain when he drops the ball.

Prim it was the books as cards that got out of hand IMO and the four year old step daughter that turned kind of judgey. It probably wasn't that crazy to anyone else but to me because I'm sick it was just too much. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • BkuhmanBkuhman member
    Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow. Glad your husband helped you out greatly today with your daughter. Sorry your anniversary was not fun.
  • imagemeimsx:

imageMrsErinH:
    Yuck, that's no fun. I hope you feel better tomorrow and that this is just a 24 hour bug. I'm glad to hear your DH stepped up, I know you usually don't get that luxury. Happy Anniversary!

He's actually really awesome most of the time. I only complain when he drops the ball.

Prim it was the books as cards that got out of hand IMO and the four year old step daughter that turned kind of judgey. It probably wasn't that crazy to anyone else but to me because I'm sick it was just too much. 

Ah ok, no worries. The dramz doesn't phase me anymore. I saw those threads, but its the usual. I'm sorry they were so overwhelming for you during your cruds. [[hugs]] 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Yuck. If it helps, I'm in the same boat today. I threw up last night, and simultaneously peed all over myself. Fun times.

I tried to get to work this morning... Went all the way in (1.5 to 2 hour commute), spent two hours at work and couldn't do it anymore... So drove all the way home.

I'm not sure if I have a stomach bug or if it's return of the sickness, but yuuuuuck. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm sorry you are sick.  I hope you feel better tomorrow!

Happy anniversary!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• So sorry you're not feeling well! I had a stomach bug a couple of months ago. It's a whole different ball game to deal with that while pregnant! Hope you're able to beat it soon.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ick, sorry you had such a rough day! I really hope you feel better tomorrow and it was just a 1 day thing.

Happy anniversary to you! It's our anniversary today too, 9 years!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagekaylakim:

Ick, sorry you had such a rough day! I really hope you feel better tomorrow and it was just a 1 day thing.

Happy anniversary to you! It's our anniversary today too, 9 years!

Happy anniversary to you too! 

Meimsx no more
  • Yep, totally missed you. Sorry you had such a horrible day. Happy Anniversary, though! Hope you feel better soon!
  • Hope you feel better soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • So sorry you are sick, and really sorry it was my thread that turned you off TB today... Obviously not the intent.

Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better!
  • No fun. I hope you feel better soon.

Happy anniversary? :) Better make a rain check for this weekend.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Happy anniversary! Hope you're feeling better today! I was around much yesterday either and I feel like I missed some good posts! 
  • fabkfabk member
    That sucks!! I hope you feel better soon!!
  • Hopefully today will be a better day for you and you were able to get plenty of fluids in to hydrate you and baby:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • CJ086CJ086 member
    Hope today is a better day for you!

photo 0828131617b_zps9ddbb9a9.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Feel better! And get some rest today! I like making socks days into chick flick movie fest days. Helps lift my mood too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you feel better!  I had one those burps that ends up with a little vomit in your mouth the other night and all I could think was oh no, not this again! 

Happy anniversary :)

• Hope you're feeling better today! :):)
  • imageChrissieMeas:
    So sorry you are sick, and really sorry it was my thread that turned you off TB today... Obviously not the intent. Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better!
    Oh it wasn't you in that thread. I had books as cards at my shower. I was on your side. I just didn't feel like getting into it and defending it all. I think the others were extremely judgey and it was completely unnecessary.

Meimsx no more
  • Liz4444Liz4444 member
    imagemeimsx:
    imageChrissieMeas:
    So sorry you are sick, and really sorry it was my thread that turned you off TB today... Obviously not the intent.

Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better!

Oh it wasn't you in that thread. I had books as cards at my shower. I was on your side. I just didn't feel like getting into it and defending it all. I think the others were extremely judgey and it was completely unnecessary.

You love my judgemental azz!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Liz4444Liz4444 member
    I hate my phone!

• imageLiz4444:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageChrissieMeas:
    So sorry you are sick, and really sorry it was my thread that turned you off TB today... Obviously not the intent. Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better!
    You love my judgemental azz!

I do indeed.

Meimsx no more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"