Success after IF

What time does your toddler wake up?

Poll:

1. How old is your LO?
2. What time do they go to bed?
3. What time do they Yyyyyyyyyyy wake up?
4. If they nap, what time and for how long?

DD wakes up at 6:30 nearly every day. Sometimes it's 6, sometimes 6:45. She generally goes to bed around 8 and asleep by 830. It used to be earlier but she was having a hard time going to sleep. She still wakes up the same time, whether she goes to bed at 730 or 930.

She naps around 1 or 130, for 1.5 hours. Any tips to help her sleep longer, or do I just have to deal?

Thanks!

eta: DD is 27 months, and in a toddler bed.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What time does your toddler wake up?

• 1. How old is your LO? 2 years 7 months
    2. What time do they go to bed?  Supposed to be 8:30 but really it has been 9:30 lately
    3. What time do they Yyyyyyyyyyy wake up? between 7:30 and 8:30
    4. If they nap, what time and for how long? From around 2 - 4

On average DS gets about 12 hours of sleep per 24 hour period which is what is recommended for his age.  It sounds like your kiddo is getting about 11.5 hours of sleep daily and that is also right on track for their age. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DS is 2 yrs, 3 months. He is still in a crib. He goes to bed at 7:30 and usually wakes up around 6:30/6:45. He naps from 1-3/3:30.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How old is your LO?
    DS is 22 months

2. What time do they go to bed?
    Most nights about 9:30 give or take an hour depending on his nap.

3. What time do they Yyyyyyyyyyy wake up?
    8:30

4. If they nap, what time and for how long?
    It really varies a lot. Sometimes he will resist and not take a nap at all but sometimes he'll take a 3 hr nap from 14. On average I'd say he takes a 1.5 hr nap from 2:304:00

I agree with PP! Sounds like your DD has a great schedule. Nap time = coveted mommy alone time so it's crappy when they don't have a long nap. I feel ya! At this point since she's 27 months I don't think there's much you can do to get her to sleep longer. I guess my only suggestion would be to take her out to be as active as possible if you don't already do that. The days where we do lots of stuff and are physically active outside seem to be the days DS sleeps longer. Whatever it takes to poop them out!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • 1. How old is your LO? 15 months

2. What time do they go to bed? 8pm

3. What time do they wake up? weekdays, I wake her up at 5:30am. Weekends, she wakes up on her own around 6:45/7am.

4. If they nap, what time and for how long? daily from about 12-2:30 or so.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• 1. How old is your LO? 13 months - He's a new toddler

2. What time do they go to bed? 7:30- 8pm

3. What time do they wake up? 6:30 am.

4. If they nap, what time and for how long? daily from about 12:30-3.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Sully is probably closest in age to your dd.  He'll be two in July.  He goes to bed around 6:45-7:00 each night and generally wakes up by 6:30am.  That actually works really well with our schedule.  I mean, I wouldn't mind him sleeping longer on weekends, and sometimes he makes it until 7:00 if no-one else is up and making noise but on weekdays we need him up by 6:30 anyway.

He is still taking two naps a day.  The first is early, by 10:00 and he sleeps maybe an hour to an hour and a half and then we'll put him down again late in the afternoon, like between 2-3 and he sleeps maybe half an hour to an hour.  I think he wants to drop one of the naps and move to just one closer to the middle of the day.

Kids have a rhythm just like adults.  There probably isn't a whole lot you can do to get her to sleep later.  Sorry.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• OK, thanks much, ladies!

She used to get up around 7:30, and I miss that! She seems to get up so early now. Good to know that it's all normal I guess. ;)

• imageDragonfly1226:
    DS is 2 yrs, 3 months. He is still in a crib. He goes to bed at 7:30 and usually wakes up around 6:30/6:45. He naps from 13/3:30.

All this except DD is 17 months.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  •  1. How old is your LO?  DD is 18 months

2. What time do they go to bed?  She's asleep by 7am, 6:45 some nights if she's really tired.

3. What time do they wake up?  Most days it's between 5:45-6

4. If they nap, what time and for how long?  She naps for 45 minutes-1 hour in the early afternoon at daycare.  When she's home over the weekend, she takes 2 30-minute naps.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Poll: 1. How old is your LO? Almost 19 months

2. What time do they go to bed? Between 7:30-8

3. What time do they Yyyyyyyyyyy wake up? He wakes up between 6:30-7:30 some wonderful weekends it's later.

4. If they nap, what time and for how long? At home, G goes down about 1:30 and will sleep about 2 hours, maybe 2.5. At work he goes down around 1:30 and sleeps for about an hour and a half. He naps much better at home. some days close to three hours. He's a busy little bee, though!

I think for her age she is sleeping pretty well! My niece is 24 months, down at 9:30, up at 8:30, naps for maybe an hour (and not everyday, although she lays down regardless). So it seems like maybe the naps taper off at some point. I'm dreading that day!

• imagecbubbles2:

3. What time do they Yyyyyyyyyyy wake up? He wakes up between 6:307:30 some wonderful weekends it's later.

So it seems like maybe the naps taper off at some point. I'm dreading that day!

That would be niiiiice. Sigh.

And I don't know how I will survive when the naps disappear!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"