March 2013 Moms

Keepsake ideas..

I am trying to come up with a creative way to keep LO's hospital things together (our wristbands, her hat, her tag from the crib in hospital, etc.) Besides a shadow box or scrapbook did anyone do something to organize these things?
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Keepsake ideas..

• I'm so boring that I took a picture and put them in an album.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have a cute box that I'm collecting little things like that in for now. I'm sure it will just get tucked away in his closet but he may want to look at them someday.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know if you celebrate Christmas or not but I have seen clear glass Christmas ornaments that you can fill with all of that stuff.  I saw this done for a wedding so y not a baby.  You could put a footprint on the outside and write that baby's name weight, length and other stuff on the outside as well.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagemhickey426:
    I don't know if you celebrate Christmas or not but I have seen clear glass Christmas ornaments that you can fill with all of that stuff.  I saw this done for a wedding so y not a baby.  You could put a footprint on the outside and write that baby's name weight, length and other stuff on the outside as well.

This is genius! I don't think I could get a hat in, but great idea for the bracelets! We have so many that I could leave one in the baby book and still make an ornament. Thanks! 

Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• Your welcome.  I thought it was such a cute idea and something nice to look at every year

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"