March 2013 Moms

PP weight loss

I know a lot of people are posting about how they are not losing the weight and I just wanted to share my secret!  I've lost 37 pounds so far (I gained 32 so I'm actually less than my pre preg weight now!)  I am doing weight watchers and love it! I don't really exercise, just small walks here and there! I am 10 weeks PP.  I started it 4 or 5 PP and it has worked wonders! I'm EFF but they do have plan for breastfeeding mother's! I also had a c-section and that flab that hung above the incision is totally gone!  My pre preg jeans are getting big on me! It's the best feeling ever! I just thought I would share what worked for me! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PP weight loss

• Thats great! I have heard great things about Weight Watchers!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome! I find eating "real" food is best. Cut out all the processed crap and have lean meats, fruits, and veggies. I am also 10 weeks out from a c section and I am 5 lbs below pre pregnancy weight.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I second this! I started last week and am already down over 6 lbs! It's so easy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How hard is it to portion? Also, is there a lot of measuring? I'm terrible at that.

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• I'll be going back on weight watchers soon, and for pp it was a little hard portioning at first, but after a week or so I barely had to do any measuring. I can't wait to get back to my pre preg weight feel like myself again!
  • cgg0707cgg0707 member
    I am also doing ww, but have not been as lucky as you. I have lost 25 pounds gained 47 to date and my LO is 10 weeks old. I lost most of my weight at the beginning and have only lost 5 pounds this past month. I also try to go for walks 3 times a week. I was 120 pounds pp. I know it takes time to loose the weight, but just wanted to post this as results may not be the same for everyone :
  • That's awesome! I did ww before I was preg and just started again the other day. It's the only thing that has ever worked for me and I'm hoping it works again.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats sdemilio! That is so exciting! Yes

I was debating on what I wanted to do and decided on WW. Wish me luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"