April 2013 Moms

Random letdown

I don't think I will ever get used to it.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Random letdown

• Agreed! And whoever decided that it feels like "pins and needles" is insane. More like knives and nails.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I always feel it at the most awkward times like when talking to my neighbor or at the gym. And my response to deal with the pain is to grab my boobs.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Agreed.

// I love you too. //

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Glad to know I am not the only one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageAriasFirst:
    Agreed! And whoever decided that it feels like "pins and needles" is insane. More like knives and nails.

exactly!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thankfully, mine is pins and needles rather than knives, but I let down about every two hours whether Mila is eating or not. I always frantically check my nursing pads to make sure they're properly positioned. I've had several cases of soaked shirts which just adds to the mountainous laundry pile.

• Kate_CKate_C member
    imageChicagoBroad26:
    Thankfully, mine is pins and needles rather than knives, but I let down about every two hours whether Mila is eating or not. I always frantically check my nursing pads to make sure they're properly positioned. I've had several cases of soaked shirts which just adds to the mountainous laundry pile.

Yeah... This invariably happens to me when I'm trying to go without pads because the washable ones are all in the wash and the disposable ones make me itch.
  • elbouelbou member

imageChicagoBroad26:
    Thankfully, mine is pins and needles rather than knives, but I let down about every two hours whether Mila is eating or not. I always frantically check my nursing pads to make sure they're properly positioned. I've had several cases of soaked shirts which just adds to the mountainous laundry pile.

Hahaha, same here! I always think "darnit, I wish I was pumping right now!" when I get a random one

• imageChicagoBroad26:

Same here. I had one at the grocery store on Monday while standing at the deli counter. Turns out, I had put a nursing pad in the right side of my bra but not my left. That was embarrassing. 

• imageelbou:

I always think "darnit, I wish I was pumping right now!" when I get a random one

this is always my first thought too! 

• I'm so glad I'm not alone, and my instinct is also to grab my boobs.  My husband always offers to help and I don't know HOW I haven't smacked him yet.
  • imagercantor:
    I always feel it at the most awkward times like when talking to my neighbor or at the gym. And my response to deal with the pain is to grab my boobs.

This. Ha.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

• imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    I'm so glad I'm not alone, and my instinct is also to grab my boobs. nbsp;My husband always offers to help and I don't know HOW I haven't smacked him yet.

Lol, that's my DH too.
    I told him next time he asked, I'm going to hose him down with milk.
    He knows I would too. I may have done it once with DS1.
    But yes, the random boob cramp, let down, stabbing feeling sucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"