February 2013 Moms

Returning to work :

How did you make it through your first day back? Tomorrow is the bad day...
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Returning to work :

• First day is the hardest. People will ask you over and over about your baby and whether its hard to be back. Just smile and do your best. Bring some pictures with you and try to breathe.
  • My husband was able to bring him in during my lunch hour. I also put up pictures of my son.
  • Loading the player...
  • PP is right! EVERYONE asks if it is hard to be back. DUH! I just said, "Oh, I really like our daycare", or change the subject. I almost teared up twice from people continuously asking me if it was hard. Lots of pictures!
    SK
  • I pretty much ignored the is it hard to be back questions. IMO, the 2nd day was the hardest.  It was that way with both kids.  Good luck tomorrow.  
  • I have whoever is watching DD send me photos if they can. Honestly, it's not as bad as I thought it was and I had to go to work at 8.5 weeks PP. It's worse for you than it is for your LO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Today was my first day back to work. And I cried all morning. I don't think I'm going back. My LO is only 3.5 months old and I'm not ready for this yet. Too soon for me. GL 

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Omg I feel you, it's 11 and I can't sleep cuz I have such bad anxiety about going back tomorrow. It's going to be awful. I've checked in on my baby sleeping like 10 times because I just want to see him. Hardest thing EVER.
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • I technically go back tomorrow but am going to work from home tomorrow and Friday just getting through my email and such.  Monday will be my first day back in the office.  On one hand, looking forward to getting out of the house, and my husband is a stay at home dad so I know the kids are in good, loving hands.  On the other hand, I don't want to leave my daughter yet!  She is my little sidekick.  Not ready to not see her happy face all day long.  Need to get some pictures printed up to put on my desk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"