Trying to Get Pregnant

Seriously??? Like the T.V. show???

I just hit the 9 month of "really" trying mark (longer than a year of letting what ever happens happen, ya know no pill and such). Like many of you, I'm surrounded by pregnant women. My family is just filled with fertile myrtles.

Today, I found out that my cousin's fiancee is pregnant. Not gonna lie, I cried a bit. Then I found out that she's 7 months pregnant, and didn't even know it!!! I admit, she's a skinny minnie, so yes that's a huge surprise. Learning that fact, I bawled my eyes out-currently on my period so my hormones are crazy. 

I just can't believe it. My body is wonky and can't do anything right, as we're slowly learning... I'm just upset, jealous, and angry... Go about your day, I just needed to vent!

May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Seriously??? Like the T.V. show???

• LC80LC80 member

That really sucks. I go through stuff like that all the time. I'm always saying "Why not me?"

How is your body wonky? I mean what do you know for sure?

• It does happen. I speak from experience.

Sorry your having a rough time.

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Loading the player...
  • imageLC80:

That really sucks. I go through stuff like that all the time. I'm always saying "Why not me?"

How is your body wonky? I mean what do you know for sure?

I don't ovulate every month. I do chart and it was advised to wait the full year, but I feel like it won't happen without some help. I am hopeful every month though, I don't get depressed until AF shows and what not...

• krdesikrdesi member

It is a bummer for sure. I saw a fb announcement today. It was actually my first fb pregnancy announcement and it did sting. More annoying that she made people "guess" and just said they were "starting a new chapter in their lives".

You still have time before your year is up...when you get over a year, it sucks worse!

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagejforsythia:
    You do realize it can take up to a year, right? And you realize it's only been 9 months, right?

But she has been off BC for over a year, wouldn't that be considered trying? From what I understood, she just wasn't tracking or temping but if she wasn't TTA then wouldn't that be classified as trying?
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I don't get the title of this post. Am I missing something?

• imageamandarene112:
    I don't get the title of this post. Am I missing something?

Haha, sorry. The title is based on that terrible TLC show, I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant...

• Thanks girls, I just needed to vent. I just find it surreal that she didn't know and that it happened effortlessly..
  • imageALE515:

imageamandarene112:
    I don't get the title of this post. Am I missing something?

Haha, sorry. The title is based on that terrible TLC show, I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant...

One of my very first months trying, a friend announced that she had a baby girl and she.....didn't even know she was pregnant. It does sting, but I'm still holding out my hope for us.  

• I have a hard time not being upset or jealous when I hear of things like this too. Just recently we found out a guy I work with an his gf are pregnant. They are young. He doesn't have a job and they are not very mature. It's hard not to wonder when it will be my turn. Especially once you are stable and ready for a baby and really wanting one. I went of my BC two years ago. We used the pull out method for a while as we were ready for kids when we were planning the wedding but thought we should get through the wedding first. Just kind of thinking hey if it happened we would be thrilled! But let's try to get married first lol We are very anxious for a family. So, I understand what you are saying. This is our 11th month of "actually" trying. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I know it's frustrating. I hope you get that BFP soon!!
  • krdesikrdesi member

imageBlissed+Out:
    I have a hard time not being upset or jealous when I hear of things like this too. Just recently we found out a guy I work with an his gf are pregnant. They are young. He doesn't have a job and they are not very mature. It's hard not to wonder when it will be my turn. Especially once you are stable and ready for a baby and really wanting one. I went of my BC two years ago. We used the pull out method for a while as we were ready for kids when we were planning the wedding but thought we should get through the wedding first. Just kind of thinking hey if it happened we would be thrilled! But let's try to get married first lol We are very anxious for a family. So, I understand what you are saying. This is our 11th month of "actually" trying. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I know it's frustrating. I hope you get that BFP soon!!

Lol....how do you work with him if he doesn't have a job?

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

TEAM BLUE!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagekrdesi:

imageBlissed+Out:
    I have a hard time not being upset or jealous when I hear of things like this too. Just recently we found out a guy I work with an his gf are pregnant. They are young. He doesn't have a job and they are not very mature. It's hard not to wonder when it will be my turn. Especially once you are stable and ready for a baby and really wanting one. I went of my BC two years ago. We used the pull out method for a while as we were ready for kids when we were planning the wedding but thought we should get through the wedding first. Just kind of thinking hey if it happened we would be thrilled! But let's try to get married first lol We are very anxious for a family. So, I understand what you are saying. This is our 11th month of "actually" trying. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I know it's frustrating. I hope you get that BFP soon!!

Calm down. Typo. I meant to say **She does not have a job. Damn phone. 

• krdesikrdesi member
    imageBlissed+Out:
    imagekrdesi:

imageBlissed+Out:

I'm pretty calm...but okay.

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

TEAM BLUE!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageBlissed+Out:
    imagekrdesi:

imageBlissed+Out:

Hmm
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• imagekrdesi:
    imageBlissed+Out:
    imagekrdesi:

imageBlissed+Out:

That came out a little snarky. Sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen.  

• krdesikrdesi member
    imageBlissed+Out:
    imagekrdesi:
    imageBlissed+Out:
    imagekrdesi:

imageBlissed+Out:

That came out a little snarky. Sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen.  

k. Yes

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

TEAM BLUE!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm sorry that you are feeling down.  I am an emotion wreck while on my period too. I'm the last of my siblings to have any kids, and I feel so left out when everyone gets together with their little ones. My Facebook newsfeed is full of cute babies and kids and all I have is pictures of my cats... Chin up!

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
    BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

• imageALE515:
    I just hit the 9 month of "really" trying mark longer than a year of letting what ever happens happen, ya know no pill and such. Like many of you, I'm surrounded by pregnant women. My family is just filled with fertile myrtles.Today, I found out that my cousin's fiancee is pregnant. Not gonna lie, I cried a bit. Then I found out that she's 7 months pregnant, and didn't even know it!!! I admit, she's a skinny minnie, so yes that's a huge surprise. Learning that fact, I bawled my eyes outcurrently on my period so my hormones are crazy.nbsp;I just can't believe it. My body is wonky and can't do anything right, as we're slowly learning... I'm just upset, jealous, and angry... Go about your day, I just needed to vent!

I think when you're trying you notice a lot more people around you who are pregnant.

Lots of women are pregnant at my job a ton actually...

I guess my company also sees that as future money makers I work at a toy company

Keep positive and it will happen you can't stress about it though cuz then it'll never happen. It's like a watched pot basically...
  • My sister in law had an IUD in, wasn't trying for a second child but became pregnant anyway. Her OBGYN checked to see if the IUD may have slipped out but that sucker was in there tight. Things just happen...

On a side note it stung a little because DH and I just started trying and they weren't trying at all.
  • Hello! I lurk here mostly but wanted to say hi. Last night became cd1 for me and 9 months of trying too. I walked in to work to have a student tell me another teacher is pregnant. I know that is totally independent of my experience and she's great but it still stings, especially today. I know a year is normal but I hate the feeling of "gearing up for a long haul." Anyway I'm totally there and just wanted to validate your feelings!
    TTC #1 since Sept. 2012
    Me: 28, DH: 31
    DH: Diagnosed low-T and low sperm count, put on Clomid
    BFP: 10.2013

Emerson born 6.22.14

• imagekrdesi:

It is a bummer for sure. I saw a fb announcement today. It was actually my first fb pregnancy announcement and it did sting. More annoying that she made people "guess" and just said they were "starting a new chapter in their lives".

You still have time before your year is up...when you get over a year, it sucks worse!

I FREAKIN' HATE THAT! If you're gonna announce it to the general publc via social media, just spit it out. Save the "cuteness" for your family announcement.

• krdesikrdesi member
    imageJellyfish42:
    imagekrdesi:

I FREAKIN' HATE THAT! If you're gonna announce it to the general publc via social media, just spit it out. Save the "cuteness" for your family announcement.

Yeah, it's really what bothered me the most about her post! I don't need your baby guessing games on my newsfeed...think I am removing her from my newsfeed from now on though!

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

TEAM BLUE!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Have you tried using Pre-Seed?  Look up the reviews and decide for yourself if you want to use it.  It's a lube that helps with getting pregnant.  My DH and I read the reviews on this lubricant and I couldn't believe the success stories.  People trying for over 3 years conceived within 2 months of using this lubricant.  After reading the success stories, we tried this lube the first month trying to get pregnant and it worked.  Unfortunately I just had a miscarriage.  I was only 5 weeks, but the Dr said he was impressed we had gotten pregnant our first try and that he believes we'll have no problem conceiving again.  Not only does this lube help with conception, it feels amazing!  Yeah, I said it :)  My DH and I will not use another lube after using this stuff.  Don't take my word for it, try it yourself!  Go on their website preseed.com and read the reviews for yourself.  You can get it at WalGreens for about $24.  Hope this helps!
  • Mikki62Mikki62 member
    Sorry you're going through this. I had similar situations before having DD. It can be so hard.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagekrdesi:
    imageJellyfish42:
    imagekrdesi:

I FREAKIN' HATE THAT!&nbsp;If you're gonna announce it to the general publc via social media, just spit it out. Save the "cuteness" for your family announcement.

Yeah, it's really what bothered me the most about her post! I don't need your baby guessing games on my newsfeed...think I am removing her from my newsfeed from now on though!

Ha ha I might have posted "Are you ok?! Hugs." Just to be a jerk
    When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
  • I am sorry you are feeling this way I can relate. We are here to offer support and encouragement.
  • imagesweethrt1746:
    Have you tried using Pre-Seed?  Look up the reviews and decide for yourself if you want to use it.  It's a lube that helps with getting pregnant.  My DH and I read the reviews on this lubricant and I couldn't believe the success stories.  People trying for over 3 years conceived within 2 months of using this lubricant.  After reading the success stories, we tried this lube the first month trying to get pregnant and it worked.  Unfortunately I just had a miscarriage.  I was only 5 weeks, but the Dr said he was impressed we had gotten pregnant our first try and that he believes we'll have no problem conceiving again.  Not only does this lube help with conception, it feels amazing!  Yeah, I said it :)  My DH and I will not use another lube after using this stuff.  Don't take my word for it, try it yourself!  Go on their website preseed.com and read the reviews for yourself.  You can get it at WalGreens for about $24.  Hope this helps!

Everything about this post is annoying. And the bolded is completely false. It also reeks of a vendor post. Blech.

ETA: Just saw the part about the m/c. OP, I am sorry for your loss.

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"