Dads & Dads-to-be

No sex for this Momma:

So, lately I feel as if I have been practically begging my husband for sex but he always says he's tired, not feeling well, etc. To be jonest we, not had sex since we found out.

Well, this past Saturday he said pregnancy is a complete sexual turn off for him. He said he was giving me excuses because he didn't want me to think it was me turning him off. My 2nd tri drive is up and I want to have some sort of intimate relationship with my husband but it just isn't happening. I know he isn't getting it elsewhere and nor am I. We are very much in love, he just can't be intimate with me while pregnant.

How can I get him to where we once were? I don't want to force him into it. I just don't know how I can be pregnant AND sexy for him.

Any way he can get past the "pregnant belly"?
photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No sex for this Momma:

• Start with a Beej. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PrimePrime member
    I didn't have this experience.  Maybe make it about him.  Start doing things for him with no strings attached to get him in the mood.  Maybe he can get past it.  Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • imageRockyTopVols:
    Start with a Beej. 

Pretty much.  No reason to over think it.

• imagepolooo26:
    There's also a sex and romance board on the nest. They might be more helpful.

No, they would not. That board has a lot of "we waited til marriage to have sex and it's not as good as I hoped, help!" posts. Oh, and some infidelity.

I'm gonna agree with the consensus of BJs and add "doggystyle" to the mix. And make fun of any guy worried about hurting the baby. Your junk isn't THAT big and powerful! 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imagepolooo26:
    Oh, I only went there once and just thought it was people having trouble with sex. Didn't know. At the worst it could help her feel a little better about herself. It made me feel pretty good about myself.

Fair enough. Could not hurt to peek in, and mileage does vary! 

• imageJLW0504:
    So, lately I feel as if I have been practically begging my husband for sex but he always says he's tired, not feeling well, etc. To be jonest we, not had sex since we found out. Well, this past Saturday he said pregnancy is a complete sexual turn off for him. He said he was giving me excuses because he didn't want me to think it was me turning him off. My 2nd tri drive is up and I want to have some sort of intimate relationship with my husband but it just isn't happening. I know he isn't getting it elsewhere and nor am I. We are very much in love, he just can't be intimate with me while pregnant. How can I get him to where we once were? I don't want to force him into it. I just don't know how I can be pregnant AND sexy for him. Any way he can get past the "pregnant belly"?

same boat as you :( 

• Doggy style is best for this.  And start with the BJ to get him going.
  • Sure fire way, tell him he can put it wherever he wants. That'll raise some pulses.
  • imageT3hHusband:
    Sure fire way, tell him he can put it wherever he wants. That'll raise some pulses.

LOL. I'm not sure that's what she is looking for. Andplusalso if you're not already doing that, I'm not sure pregnancy is the best time to start.

• imageLuckyDad:

imageT3hHusband:
    Sure fire way, tell him he can put it wherever he wants. That'll raise some pulses.

LOL. I'm not sure that's what she is looking for. Andplusalso if you're not already doing that, I'm not sure pregnancy is the best time to start.

Could help with those irregularity issues that occur during pregnancy. I don't see much of an issue, LD.
  • While I do agree with the BJ, that is another angle that I was surprised none of the other fathers here thought of.

As you are giving the BJ, remind him that once the baby is here it will be a couple months before you will have sex.  You will have to heal, and to be honest, if he is grossed out now, he will be really grossed out with what is going down there after birth for a month or longer.

As he gets to the point of release, and realizes no nookie for awhile after the baby is born, maybe he will recognize that he should go for it now, while it still looks like a normal vagina.

Hate to be graphic, but he needs to know that it will be like a bowl of Italian Wedding soup down there after the baby is born!! He should get it while he can, now.

• Thanks a lot, LJ. You've ruined my favorite soup. Possibly forever. Good point though lol.
  • imageT3hHusband:
    Thanks a lot, LJ. You've ruined my favorite soup. Possibly forever. Good point though lol.

Mmmm I love Italian Wedding! 

• you poor thing =( Us women need support and to feel beautiful more than ever during pregnancy. Personally, my boyfriend has no problem getting crazy in the bedroom with me, but try rubbing on his manly parts to wake him up. Maybe get on top of him, rubbing yours on his, breasts in his face??? If that position is ok for you. IDK...not many men can deny that..
  • imageT3hHusband:
    Thanks a lot, LJ. You've ruined my favorite soup. Possibly forever. Good point though lol.

Originally I was going to use chilli, but that would ruin a lot of football Sunday's for a lot of us dads!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"