May 2013 Moms

Growth Spurt

My daughter is going through a growth spurt, from what I can tell. She will not let me put her down and she's eating every. single. hour! I forgot how hard growth spurts were! And from what I remember 3 months is even worse... Not looking forward it that one.

Vent over

Re: Growth Spurt

• I think we're starting one here. W nursed constantly all morning. Makes it hard to tend to ds1 at the same time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• We are in the middle of one. The boys went from 7lb6oz to 7lb14oz OVER THE WEEKEND. No wonder I'm crazy stressed with my supply and the demand from them. I am not getting much sleep because of it. If one isn't fussing to be fed, or held, or what have you, the other one is!

I am POOPED!

TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• Loading the player...
  • imageRachel Goldstein:
    We are in the middle of one. The boys went from 7lb6oz to 7lb14oz OVER THE WEEKEND. No wonder I'm crazy stressed with my supply and the demand from them. I am not getting much sleep because of it. If one isn't fussing to be fed, or held, or what have you, the other one is!I am POOPED!

Damn mama! That's phenomenal! Good job!

My little man gained 15 oz last week. I rarely put my babies down, and I nurse frequently, even if it's just to pacify. No one ever looked back and regretted holding their babies too much, right? Besides, after DS1 had a hard time gaining weight, and worrying about supply issues, it feels So. Freaking. Awesome to have him thrive.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • I am going through the exact same thing with LO now. 

It's maddening!  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't know if MJ is having a growth spurt or just cluster feeding, he will eat straight for 3 hours or so in the evenings and then sleep for longs stretches (ill wake him up if he goes past 4 hours to eat since my boobs hurt and start to leak), then around 7am he starts the pattern again eating until around 10am and now he is back to sleep and will probably be until about 2pm if I let him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagebhjones1980:
    I don't know if MJ is having a growth spurt or just cluster feeding, he will eat straight for 3 hours or so in the evenings and then sleep for longs stretches ill wake him up if he goes past 4 hours to eat since my boobs hurt and start to leak, then around 7am he starts the pattern again eating until around 10am and now he is back to sleep and will probably be until about 2pm if I let him.

My experience is similar to this. I constantly freak out thinking he's still so skinny! We have our 2 week appt today so fingers crossed it's all in my mind and he is having a growth spurt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"