February 2012 Moms

Is LO introverted or extroverted?

Since there's not too much going on today... Do you think LO is introverted or extroverted and why? 

Addy is unquestionably extroverted. She will almost always follow me when I go from one room to another and she LOVES to be in groups of people, most especially around other little kids. She seems to thrive off of being with others much moreso than being alone. She's starting to play in her crib after sleeping for long stretches of time but that's the bulk of her solo time. If being with others is an option, she virtually always takes it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is LO introverted or extroverted?

• lancyjolancyjo member
    Aria is extroverted. She loves people, loves getting attention. She goes into a room full of people and just lights up with giggles and personality.

I love it, since hubs and I are both a little more introverted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • I would say Austin is extroverted, BUT he is very shy when he first meets people and needs about 10 minutes to warm up. Once he's comfortable, he loves being the center of attention. 
    BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • MollySmMollySm member
    So far she seems like a good mix of the 2. She does great by herself, and loves alone time. But she also loves people and can be super outgoing and friendly. I am interested to see as she grows how she turns out to be.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Alyssa is an extrovert. She's happy playing independently but she's a social butterfly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh this is a hard one. I'm going to go with extrovert. Ian enjoys going places and doing things. He loves people watching. Even if he's tired he still doesn't mind. However he will play by himself and does it well. But at the same time he wants to know where I am. He has his moments of being introverted but I'd definitely say he's an extrovert.

• Nat is definitely extroverted and I don't know how because DH and I are introverted. She loves to stare at people!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • mkarnsmkarns member
    imageJeanine88:
    I would say Austin is extroverted, BUT he is very shy when he first meets people and needs about 10 minutes to warm up. Once he's comfortable, he loves being the center of attention. 
    This for us too. He's shy for a few minutes but once people start smiling and waving at him he starts hamming it up.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• suiternsuitern member
    L is an extrovert and because of his personality it has made me come out of my shell and feel more comfortable being around alot of people.  He loves groups of people, will talk and smile at anyone, and follow anyone around.  He is DH's mini me in every way including being an extrovert.  I am the odd ball in the family being the introvert. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageklutzygrl26:
    DD is like me, she's a shy extrovert. She enjoys being around other people, but it has to be on her own terms. She is really happy around other kids.

I would say this is DD too. Once she warms up then she's all over the place, but when she's first introduced, even to people/kids she's met before, she takes a bit of time to assess the situation before she dives in. :)

• imageMollySm:
    So far she seems like a good mix of the 2. She does great by herself, and loves alone time. But she also loves people and can be super outgoing and friendly. I am interested to see as she grows how she turns out to be.

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCotterpinDoozer:

imageMollySm:

This!

This is Skyler as well.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagelancyjo:
    Aria is extroverted. She loves people, loves getting attention. She goes into a room full of people and just lights up with giggles and personality.

This is Caroline.  I have to have extra time when we go out somewhere because she waves and "talks" to everyone, everywhere.  She cracks me up with how friendly and sweet she is.  She loves being with people and she can make anyone smile! 

• Mar5195Mar5195 member
    Extroverted. He loves people. He's like we we thrive in a room full of people.
  • imageYa Never Know:

imageklutzygrl26:
    DD is like me, she's a shy extrovert. She enjoys being around other people, but it has to be on her own terms. She is really happy around other kids.

I would say this is DD too. Once she warms up then she's all over the place, but when she's first introduced, even to people/kids she's met before, she takes a bit of time to assess the situation before she dives in. :)

I would say this is LO too. He loves people, he seems quite board when it is just the two of us at home. But he does take him a few minutes to warm up. We are pretty lucky that he never really had stranger anxiety or seperation anxiety.

• Connor is more of an extrovert. He'll take a few minutes to warm up to a new person, but then its smiles and high fives and giggles. He also gets cranky if we have a low key weekend and just hang around the house, he wants to be out having adventures. Its funny too because we've taken him to parties and BBQs and planned to have him sleep in a PNP in another room at bedtrime, but he'll stay up late and not be cranky if its a good party!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jorge is an extrovert. He loves to be around people and flirts with everyone. He has not problem being carried by people even if he has never met them. He is such a clown and I love it. DH and I are pretty outgoing so it is fitting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"