May 2013 Moms

POP!

Did anyone feel a "pop" when they lost their mucus plug or water break? I felt a distinct "pop" down there about an hour ago and had some wetness. I can't be sure that it was my water breaking because I was all hot and sweaty... gross. about an hour before that I had a sharp pain run through my right hip. Walked it off. I don't have any contractions but LO's movement has all but stopped in the past hour. I'm going to do the panty liner test but was just wondering if anyone else had any thoughts. (My Dr. is over an hour away so I don't want to go in if I don't really need to.. )

As a side note .. I have a numb belly .. I don't know if that would effect feeling contractions or not but my OB has told me that a numbness on the left side is normal.  

Re: POP!

• I have heard of a lot of folks hearing a pop when their water broke.  When mine broke with DS I did not hear or feel a pop.  I have heard a pop from my belly twice in the past 3 days with this one, but it has not been my water.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I heard/felt a pop with my first baby.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • I heard and felt a pop with my first. My DH was lying in bed next to me and heard it pop too.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I hear pops all the time, but that's because my joints are all out of whack from this pregnancy.

When my water broke last time, there was no doubt.  POP...GUSH....<ran to bathroom>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"