July 2013 Moms
Options

~*~Monday Due Dates Ticker Change ~*~

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

What's new?

What are you looking forward to this week? 

Clicky for the growth guestimates if anyone wants it: 

(https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx)  

Re: ~*~Monday Due Dates Ticker Change ~*~

• Options
    How far along are you?
    32 weeks today!

How big is baby?
    "Your baby's the size of a squash!
    Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches."

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, just sore around my hips, making it hard to walk.

What's new?
    I washed some baby towels and receiving blankets for LO yesterday :)

My maternity support band arriving in the mail!
  • Options
    Bump Burp. (Duplicated Post)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? 28 week scan said she was 2.5 pounds

How are you feeling?  Still have a runny nose, going on 10 days now along with my son.  Sore down there too!  Other than that hanging in there!

What's new?  baby's kidney measured in the normal range last week so that was good news and my son had his renal scan and it showed no blockage.  It was a hard week with the tests and having to put my 16 month old under anesthesia but it seems like very good news for now.  Go for a follow up with the urologist tomorrow cuz I have a million questions still. 

What are you looking forward to this week?  My mom is coming Saturday!  Yay!!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagejenweber03:

How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? 28 week scan said she was 2.5 pounds

How are you feeling?  Still have a runny nose, going on 10 days now along with my son.  Sore down there too!  Other than that hanging in there!

What's new?  baby's kidney measured in the normal range last week so that was good news and my son had his renal scan and it showed no blockage.  It was a hard week with the tests and having to put my 16 month old under anesthesia but it seems like very good news for now.  Go for a follow up with the urologist tomorrow cuz I have a million questions still. 

What are you looking forward to this week?  My mom is coming Saturday!  Yay!!!

Hooray for good news on the kidneys!!! That's awesome that your Mom is coming :) Hope you have a great visit! 

imagejamis1284:

How far along are you? 31 weeks!

How big is baby? Home page says she is the size of a pineapple! :)

How are you feeling? I feel good! My left foot swells pretty easily but the dr said its because a bulk of baby's weight is on the left side of my belly...so at least there is a reason for it!

What's new? Started sorting out her clothes..I forget things that I bought so its fun to see them again!

What are you looking forward to this week? My dad will start working on the nursery this weekend (he's making a bigger closet) and my shower is Sunday! My mom and I will be going for pedi's on Saturday morning so I'm also looking forward to that!

That's wild that the baby weight on one side is affecting your foot swelling like that! Pedis sound great :) I want to go too! 

• Options
    How far along are you? 33 weeks.

How big is baby? The size of a Durian fruit.

How are you feeling? Like I look like a whale....I feel so huge. Nothing fits...even maternity pants look bad.

What's new? I slept last night. That was pretty miraculous.

What are you looking forward to this week? My baby shower is this weekend.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    rondosarondosa member

How far along are you?

32w today 

How big is baby?

According to the Bump emails, a "squash". :o 

How are you feeling?

Feeling generally pretty good. Biggest issue as always is the symphasis pubis dysfunction. Over did it this weekend with moving boxes and furniture getting ready for our nursery reno. Hard to walk last night :( 

What's new?

Doing a nursery reno! Yippee...should be done in two weeks, then we paint and install the furniture. Can't wait!! 

Looking forward to a long weekend this weekend, and because I'm a total dorkstick, I'm super pumped to see the new Star Trek moving this weekend with DH :D

• Options

How far along are you? 30 Weeks

How big is baby? cucumber!

How are you feeling? SO exhausted. Heartburn and acid reflux are my life. Baby is kicking me in the right rib often and making me have an almost numb sensation. Feet are starting to swell and now my seasonal allergies are starting to kick in. To sum it up I need this school year to be over so that I don't need to commute 3-4 hours (counting both directions) each day. It is miserable.

What's new? Baby is rolling around constantly. It isn't really NEW, but it has become a lot stronger and I can feel the movement in new places. (I have an anterior placenta) Looks a bit freaky from the outside!

What are you looking forward to this week? I have about 40 sick days that I will be losing at the end of the school year. I am not going back to teaching next year and I can't cash them out. We have to go to the end of June due to all of the hurricane and snow days we had this year, so tomorrow, I am taking a sick day just because I don't want to commute. So very much looking forward to sleeping in (or at least attempting to) later than 4:30 am!

Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Options

How far along are you?  29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash with chubby cheeks according to a 4d ultrasound last week. 

How are you feeling?  Actually better than the previous weeks.  Strict bed rest isn't fun at all.

What's new?  Not much, except she's becoming so active its fun to watch. Taking it day by day.

What are you looking forward to this week? I get to leave the house for two doctor appointments!  We also might be getting a new car this week, still deciding if I want to jump into another car payment. But would be nice to have something a lot more reliable, safer and bigger before LO comes.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

How far along are you?
    30 weeks! Almost down to single digit week countdown!! :o

How big is baby?
    Baby is apparently the size of a squash that looks like a pumpkin. Or a head of cabbage if you read it elsewhere. In other words, roughly 3lbs and 15-16in.

How are you feeling?
    ...Ugh. I thought I was doing really well but today has not gone well! I got nauseous randomly and decided that since it wasn't letting up, I'd take a nap. Well, I woke up to a lot of stomach pain/cramping that disappeared after I walked around the house and got ready to go have lunch with my mom. Roughly 10-15 minutes after it stopped, it started again. Even my mom commented and asked why I was so pale. Awesome stuff, right? But then that disappeared after a while and things were good and normal until about an hour or so after lunch and I got nauseous again. *sigh* Glad I have a check-up tomorrow!

What's new?
    FINALLY bought the paint for the nursery! Now just to scrub down the walls so I can start on it :) I'm so jealous of all the awesome nursery pics people have posted but I just don't have the ability to do more than paint the walls. Oh well Lol

For it to be over! Hahaha I suppose I'm looking forward to my check-up with my midwife but meh, I don't think anything exciting will happen sooooo I don't know. 

Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

How far along are you?

31 weeks 4 days

How big is baby?

The size of a pineapple.

Average size: 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb.
    All five of the senses are working?

How are you feeling?

Tired and sore feet.

What's new?

Had our baby shower on Saturday so we have more things for baby. :)

My birthday on Thursday and rummage sales on Saturday with my mom. Looking for baby things. :) And possibly a massage on Friday, paid for by DH :)

July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"