December 2013 Moms

Update on bleeding

First of all, thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers, it must have done some good! Secondly, happy mother's day to all of you ladies.

My update is that my bleeding tapered off earlier this evening, around 6pm. It was never enough to have to change a pad or anything, and when it tapered off it turned from red to brown. So my hypothesis is when I call my OB in the morning that it will probably be diagnosed as a subchorionic hematoma. Throughout the whole thing I didn't experience any cramping or anything so I'm almost positive everything is okay. I did my best to remain positive and not worry the whole day. I'm not sure if my OB will want to see me since the bleeding has pretty much stopped at this point, as she is extremely difficult to get in to see in the first place due to her sweet and kind personality. Everyone loves her so she's quite popular. If they want to see me I hope they can get me in right away. But anyways, I just wanted to update everyone on the situation, and hopefully everything continues to remain positive. And to everyone on mobile, I'm 7 weeks 3 days. Thanks again for all the positive vibes! 

ETA: I'm watching Breakfast at Tiffanys and I just started bawling because it's toward the end when she lets her cat out of the cab and he's just sitting there in the rain looking for her and he just looks so sad and now I'm just upset because it looks exactly like my kitty. And my kitty won't come cuddle with me because he wants to look out the window instead. BOO!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Update on bleeding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"