April 2013 Moms

sleep question

what is your newborn sleeping in? 

our little one looks like he turns a bit onto his side. he is sleeping in his crib in a woombie. he will be one month old on May 14th. 

thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sleep question

• PJs and a rock n play. We tuck a blanket around him since he can't roll around or move much. He's 6 weeks.
    -Jackie "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans" - John Lennon
  • Onesie or sleeper, swaddle me, and a blanket swaddle (he does not like being cold) in an arms reach cosleeper. He's 6 weeks old and sleeps great! Usually a 5-7 hour stretch followed by a 3 hour stretch.

• Loading the player...
  • sleepers/pjs and the pnp.  We also put a blanket around elbow level on her.  She's three weeks.
  • She wears a nightgown and is swaddled in an A&A blanket.  She sleeps in the PNP bassinet. 
  • DD wears a sleeper and a Summer Infant swaddler, and sleeps in the crib. She does migrate while she's sleeping, but nothing concerning. OP, I think you only need worry if they completely roll over. DD will sometimes end up on her side.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He sleeps In a halo sleep sack swaddler, with his arms out now though. He sleeps in that in a co sleeper bassinet thing I got at Target and I put that on my bed for easy access at night.
  • In a footed sleeper swaddled in a lightweight bamboo muslin and is cosleeping, or cobedding rather.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageFutureMrsCAF:
    DD wears a sleeper and a Summer Infant swaddler, and sleeps in the crib. She does migrate while she's sleeping, but nothing concerning. OP, I think you only need worry if they completely roll over. DD will sometimes end up on her side.

thank you to everyone.

this answers my question. thank you. i worry about everything. 

• Short sleeved onesie and a Sleep Sack, not the swaddle kind. She doesn't like being swaddled, and its hot here!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • We do a gown or a sleep and play and swaddle. I feel like DD tends to turn to the side too so we roll up two burp cloths or blankets and wedge her between them. We keep them low (by her legs).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"