Northern California Babies

San Mateo Mom-to-Be

My husband and I live in San Mateo.  We moved to California from Michigan in 2010.  We are expecting our first child in October!  We are really excited!

I am interested in meeting another couple / mom that is also expecting soon.

Andrea

Re: San Mateo Mom-to-Be

• We're just started TTC but we also live in San Mateo since 2010. I'm 32. I work from home and don't know many people in the area. I am looking forward to meeting others. Let me know if you'd like meet up downtown sometime.
  • Hi!

I'm in San Mateo too! Due late September with our first.

• Loading the player...
  • hi and congrats!

hubby and I are expecting out first in late November. Would love to meet up with SM mommies to be!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi There,

My husband and I just moved to the Bay Area from the East Coast.  We live up in Marin.  I also work from home, and so it has been especially difficult to meet new people.  We have been TTC for about a year, and just got good news!  We are definitely interested in connecting with other couples - let us know if you'd ever like to meet up.

Kelly

• Would love to meet up with mommies to be in the Peninsula area. Let me know!

Kelly: If the distance is not too far for you, would love to meet new people!

• Hey Everyone!

Thanks for replying. :)    Maybe we can all try to meet up in downtown San Mateo.  Possibly Saturday late morning-ish or after 5:30 PM on a weekday?

We could meet up at Peets, Central Park, or Yoguartouille.  Ideas?

I am going out of town but will be back May 14.  

Let me know if you are interested and if you have ideas.  I am happy to set it up!

Hope to meet you soon!

Andrea 

Andrea
  • Hi! I'm originally from Michigan but spent 15 years in Seattle. Just moved to San Mateo in March. I'm due with 2 in early December.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, let's all try and meet somewhere in downtown San Mateo or downtown Burlingame. It seems like most of us here are due 1 month of each other. How fun! We can start our own mommy group!
  • My husband and I also live in San Mateo. We are also expecting our first child (boy) due in July.

Feel free to keep in touch.

jennylucas77@yahoo.com

• Hey All! 

Anyone interested in meeting up this Saturday, May 18?  How about 9:30 AM at Noahs Bagels in San Mateo? (Jamba Juice is next door)

Let me know if you can make it!  If you want to keep in touch, message me your email address. Then I can communicate with you all outside of "thebump".... which should be easier.

Andrea 

Andrea
  • I would live to meet up with other mommies, we are due with our first in August and just moved out of the city to Burlingame. Wish I could meet this Saturday but we already have plans, I'm home during the day so weekday afternoons work for me, if anyone want to meet in downtown Burlingame during the week let me know we can meet at Peets or grab a bite to eat at any of the cafes. Thanks
  • pnkelefant -

i messaged you in your inbox. 

• Now I think I can officially join in. I just found out that it looks like I'm pregnant. Various faint positive tests this week but they've gotten darker. I haven't been to my dr yet but I would guess I'd be having a Feb 2014 baby! Still super early and I don't want to get my hopes up until it feels real.

I hope that we can still try to meet up. Please feel free to email me because I think the messaging thing on this board doesn't work the best.

My email (remove the spaces).

julia @ drawbones . com 

• Hi Julia! Wow that's great news! Yaay so happy for you! 
  • Congrats, Julia!  I am really happy for you.  We JUST found out that we are having a baby girl. :)

Andrea
  •  I will email those that have sent me their email address to try to set something up.  My email address is andrea.caie@gmail.com.  Send me an email if you want to join the group.  I am not good about checking thebump for messages.

Hope to meet you all soon! 

Andrea
  • My husband and I live in Redwood Shores.  We also moved to California from Michigan in 2009!  We are expecting our first baby the first week in October.

It would be great to get know another mom to be in the area! 

• Hey Forceativelife,

Email me at andrea.caie@gmail.com.  A group of us are getting together tomorrow (8/10).  I rarely check for messages on the bump.  Hope to meet you soon!

Andrea

Andrea
  • edited August 2013
  • Hi guys!  I just got my BFP, so due in April 2014.  Quite a bit later than most of you (or so it looks like), but I live in Mountain View.  Hi.  :)
  • Hi! I'm a FTM in San Mateo due in Jan. Would love to meet up and exercise ( lacking in that department). With or with our pups. I've lived on the Peninsula all my life so I can suggest walking trails or just meet up for hot beverage!
  • I live in Foster City (almost SM).... and I have very few friends here.  The friends we do have, don't have kids.  We've only lived here about a year.  I'd love to meet up with some of you some time.  Feel free to PM me. 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also recently moved to Foster City from the city. I'm due in January. I'd love to meet moms in the neighboring areas. Please feel free to PM me.
  • Hi! I'm going on maternity leave next week and would love to go walking at Central Park to help spark labor. I'm due in Jan. PM if you would like to join me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"